anyone see pitchers warming up in bullpen during play?

raindelay7

Does anyone see pitchers warming up in bullpen during regular play?

Unless I am imagining things it appears that i occasionally do see a floating ball in pen when i have pitchers warming up.

I know i brought this up a long long time ago, but i was wondering if maybe someone with a newer high-end computer is seeing animated pitchers in pen during normal play and replay.

I got a question for all those who have seen this phenomenon: In ballparks where there is no real bullpen, do you see the pitchers warm up next to the sideline?

Yes you most definitely do. Just check out the Spring Training Field 3 for an example. You can see them between innings when the camera shows it.

I just tested out Wrigley. At the end of a play, I would occasionally see my pitchers warming up. (They were not there, and then right before the camera would cut away, the pitchers appeared briefly)

also, wanted to make clear i am NOT talking about the "cut scene" between innings that appears between innings and shows players leaving field and often shows animated pitchers in pen if camera is in right position.

also, wanted to make clear i am NOT talking about the "cut scene" between innings that appears between innings and shows players leaving field and often shows animated pitchers in pen if camera is in right position.

I'm sure that what I saw wasn't a cut scene.

Yes you most definitely do. Just check out the Spring Training Field 3 for an example. You can see them between innings when the camera shows it.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I was actually interested if anyone had seen this during gameplay (as raindelay had asked in his original post).

I don't think this is in anyway related to the quality of one's video card. To abuse EA Sports' early motto, either it's in the game or it's not in the game. If it was in the game, people with low-end systems would see it too, just not as good a quality as others with high-end systems.

this thing is really driving me nuts now...

i turned down screen resolution to lowest setting (600 X 800 or whatever it is) and now i see ball in pen all the time, but still no pitchers. ugh.

i've monkeyed around with all the graphic card settings too but nothing seems to help. I am just at a complete loss here. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

And for people who do see pitcher's warming up during play: Do pitchers warming up on field at parks like wrigley ever get in way of play on foul balls?

And for people who do see pitcher's warming up during play: Do pitchers warming up on field at parks like wrigley ever get in way of play on foul balls?

That's exactly what I wanted to know with my previous post.

I see it all the time. During gameplay from close shots to far away shots. Even after a player makes an out and is heading back to the dugout if the pitchers are warming up along the foul lines you can see them then as well.

They are definitely part of the game and appear frequently from all angles and directions --- both in the bullpen areas beyond the outfield walls as well as along the foul lines.

I see it all the time. During gameplay from close shots to far away shots. Even after a player makes an out and is heading back to the dugout if the pitchers are warming up along the foul lines you can see them then as well.

They are definitely part of the game and appear frequently from all angles and directions --- both in the bullpen areas beyond the outfield walls as well as along the foul lines.

I am so psyched to hear this is a real feature, but totally frustrated that it is not working for me. stecropper, would you mind sharing your settings for your graphics card?

wooooooowwww I cannot even see the batter on deck

I didn't realize there was any question about all this...

Yes - when I have pitcher(s) warming up - they appear in the bullpen during gameplay. I see them during play, during "cut scenes," during replays - whenever. They are always there.

I tell ya - the disturbing thing is, if you go to view a replay of a home run, but you go to the replay menu before the at-home-plate home run celebration is over, the players involved in the celebration are still standing there near home plate during the replay - frozen in time. lol.

Archived