Happy Birthday KCCITYSTAR (Ariel)

UncleMo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see. Well, it has gotten off to a crappy start. Now that my birthday is here, I would like to go OFF on someone. A particular someone I know very well.

In the 24 hours before my birthday, let's see, I was screwed out of a PS3 deal, my brother got a 360 in a desperate attempt to screw me as he has always tried to do since I got my (in chronological order) Nintendo 64, PS2, PC, Laptop. I have worked hard to get to where I am at this point in my life. Even though it's not a part of reality, I mod countless uniforms that about 80% appreciate but won't care to donate b/c it's free, I help many members that are on this site, and I friggin' contribute to damn near every mod. My brother does nothing. He can't clean his room because he is lazy, he is failing in school, he doesn't do any household chores unless he is forced to do them, and my step-dad pleases him by purchasing an XBOX 360, the day before my birthday, after my bro has been wanting me to find out where he can buy a Nintendo Wii with his 250 dollars. Somehow out of 250 dollars he manages to pull out 567 bucks to purchase an XBOX 360 PREMIUM PACKAGE with GEARS OF WAR and TWO YEARS INSURANCE FROM BEST BUY, while I'm stuck with 300 given by mom, dad, and my grandparents. My mother claimed that my bro had sacrificed his christmas money, and his birthday money for an XBOX360. He was never interested in one until I told him I was going to attempt to buy a Playstation 3. I know my mother will not keep her word and try to purchase him a Wii for christmas as he is the youngest, so I will rub and continue to remind her of this event in her face. My birthday, in 24 hours and this guy pulls 567 dollars out of his *** to spite me and blow it on an XBOX360 for himself...with an assist by my stepdad.

Awesome. Spectacular. Magnificent. (insert adjective here). After my stepdad rubbing it in my face that my bro got an XBOX360, and then saying that I am rushing to get a next-gen console, that must make my stepfather what, father of the year?

I'd like to superglue a chainsaw to my arm and friggin do a wrestling chop to his chest for all I care. That is inexcusable, especially when he had the nerve to throw it in my face. My brother thought I would end up with a PS3 in my hand, and I didn't, and in the end he desperately bought an XBOX 360 to "keep up with the joneses". I hope it gets a 3 sided ring of death you jerk, thanks for ruining my birthday, ya dunce. I don't need your cheers, praise, admiration or comments.I hope you know I have as much pull on this site as Trues, Y4L, Mark B and the mods themselves and I will blackball you from every league, every attempt at participating in a mod, every friggin dynasty you make and abandon every two weeks, everything. I will make sure you permanently have limited access on this site and I will assure you that every popular member will never respond to your threads, and you will be stuck with noobs and posts with bumps created by you. I could care less that you are a brother of mine, pulling a dirty move on me will only force me to unleash my wrath on you through the internet on every site and even on IGN and all the countless other boards you visit, and offline with every thing you buy.

Every time my birthday comes up, knowing I will get something grand you try to out-do me because, well, I don't know, it must be a blow to your pride that I'm celebrating my own birthday or something. I left my house for a purpose, you stupid fool, because you ticked me off by buying something very expensive for youself just to try and out-do me when I said I was going to get a PS3.

My sister deserves all of your gifts before you do, and your work ethic is like one slot on a memory card compared to her 20 gig hard drive. I could care less now. It is not a big deal to me because eventually my mother will see the signs. You are always going to try to out-do me no matter what happens and you will fail miserably everytime you do. Again, thanks for ruining my birthday. I hope you get the Mitch treatment tomorrow, you punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF7ouCjSPB4

Enjoy your christmas, when you get your Nintendo Wii and I am stuck with the 300 bucks given to me on this day, and the money donated by members I don't even know in person but respect me and I respect so much because they treat me like family unlike my own.

Consider this a mega rant and let it burn slowly in your soul.

I've had it. I'm through with this year-by-year BS. I don't care if this is a direct attack towards a member. I want to expose this punk no matter what the cause. You do nothing to deserve what you get, and I work hard moving my own things into my room, help clean with my grandparents, setup my own room, etc. Especially from my family. You have supported this *** clown throughout the years claiming that he is the youngest and that he should be given leniency. Let me tell you something, SCREW YOUR STUPID RULES, HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT HE IS BEING PAMPERED AND HE WILL TRY TO USE THAT TO HIS ADVANTAGE BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU WILL NEVER SAY NO.

I'm drunk and this is my meaningless rant. Let that resonate throughout this thread. Eventually I will edit when I realize I was wrong, and that won't be happening anytime soon because I am right. After all, I am Kccitystar, I am the man, the alpha, the omega, one of the elite modders on this site.

kthxbye.

Honestly though, how hilarious is this picture:

520306347_l.jpg

How can you not laugh? Where you at dog?

edit: About when I was 19. When I turned 19, I had almost finished pledging my fraternity. It had been the greatest time of my life. Three and a half years later, the men I went through that with are my best friends. I never envisioned what that experience would do to me, but I can honestly say I am a much better and happier person because of it.

Happy birthday KC - that's one of the best rants I've ever seen. Props, my man. May your ranting, modding, and all-around cool-ness continue for many years to come.

When I was 19, I took the day off from work and chilled out. Pretty much the same as every birthday.

Now that I am sober, I am currently re-reading this thread as I eventually passed out drenched in my own sweat from partying. I didn't vomit or anything like most people do when they've drank excessively, but I'm in high spirits. Today is my day. I don't remember much from last night but re-reading my entire rant and gave my day some purpose.

My quest to ruin everything going for him. I want him to feel the same way I did yesterday. He deserves no support from anyone because frankly, it should be known that he wanted to purchase a nintendo wii, just not the same day or week. Once I told him that I was going to purchase a PS3 via a hookup, I would think immediately he nagged his stepfather to buy an xbox 360. I really hope it does get the 3 sided ring of death on him, on every machine he buys. I hope so much dust collects inside the components that he won't get artifacts on screen from overheating, he'll get friggin 256 colors and play in 640x480.

Friggin guy essentially ruined my birthday.

No, it seems like my family is in the race too (you would understand if you read my thred: "Thoughts and Prayers"). Well, I know what it feels to have a brother that sucks, but he happens to be older by 9 years. But look at it this way, you'll go much further in life than he ever will. Happy 19th B-day.

LOL ok enough about my parents and my sibling "rivalry". I'll be spending the day around the house and around all of new york so in the event that any of you new york people want to kick it with the KC-meister, I'll be around lol

It was epic, he was like super angry because he managed to plug in his power supply, you know, the one that looks like the thing from Ghostbusters when they trap the ghosts, this dude actually plugged it in backwards, going from the wall to the power supply socket. What a dumbass. Ah, Karma is awesome especially when you have nothing to do with it.

I love my birthday so far. I'm loving it...and it will only get better b/c my buddies are coming through...

strangely enough no donations are coming through...stupid paypal.

Archived