Which file contains stadium info (team, capacity, etc.)?

Jim825

Does anyone know which file contains the stadium info (team, when it opened, etc.)? This info is shown on the left, below:

I found the stadium layout information (the picture on the lower right) in the frontendfields.big file, however, I can't find the info on the left. I'd like to be able to modify some of this information for a project I'm working on.

If I remember correctly, it's in one of the .LOC files.

Thanks Mark. That solves part of the issue, but not the part I'm really looking for. I just checked and found that the labels themselves ("Capacity:", "Built:", "Open:", etc.) are in the FEENG.LOC file.

What I want to find is where the actual stadium info is stored so that if I replace one stadium for another (e.g. if I have the Nationals play in Olympic Stadium by renaming olymdome.big to rfksday.big), I can modify the info section as well so that it displays the proper info (in this example. the Olympic Stadium info rather than RFK Stadium info).

mvp2005.exe opened in a hex editor.

infoim6.png

As kraw said, the turf, opened and foul territory is in the EXE. I couldn't find the capacity, average attendance or team in the EXE, though.

I remember asking this question back when I first started stadium modding.

• 6 months later...

Jim,

Was you able to make any headway with this?

No, I just accepted the fact that there was nothing I could do about it, so I didn't worry about it for the '78 season mod.

3y77wxk.jpg

I found the stadium layout information (the picture on the lower right) in the frontendfields.big file

Other than the stadium layout, did you ever find a .bmp or .fsh of the that actual picture?

Archived