BCS Title Game!

TribeFan4Eva

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you take some pretty sweet pictures can you send them to me or post them somewhere? Particularly when OSU takes the field, script Ohio (if they do it) and post game celebration (if OSU wins) thanks and I am extremely jealous.

And, if you decide to post or send, I'd be greatful if a shot of Harvin and Tebow - or basically any Florida pic - was included as well :D

Extremely jealous sums it up pretty well.

• 5 weeks later...

UF did play the #1 team in the Western division of the SEC to win the overall conference championship. They also were 9-1 against bowl eligible teams that included Auburn, Georgia, Tennesse and LSU. Winning the SEC is no small task! UM played ND (who is should not in a BCS bowl), Wisconsin and Ohio State. Absolutely NO doubt in my mind UF should be there!

ah - just had to rub it in - lol. Nice win for the dominant conference, the SEC!

I'd guess LSU will be around 5 or 6 - we're losing our starting QB and 2 starting WRs

I can't see OSU being ranked so high, I am pretty sure that most of their star players will leave for the draft, and U of M's main skill players are staying.... not to be biased or anything but U of M should be up there even after losing to USC...

This is how I think it will look:

1. USC

2. Florida

3. Michigan

4. LSU

Just looking at returning players, USC is gong to be losing much. Florida and Michigan have a good core of underclassman returning, so they won't have much of a dropoff from the players graduating and/or leaving.

LSU is losing Russell, but they have a couple of young QBs that could step up and make an impact; which will keep them in the Top 5 IMO.

I thought it would be close. I even saw a Florida victory if they won the turnover battle. What I saw was the OSU offensive line get manhandled, stupid penalties by OSU, no adjustments, and a bad decision for Tressel to go for a 1st down. Yeah that only amounted to 3 points but then the fumble happened and then instead of there being a 10 point margin at halftime it was 20. It might of been 17 anyhow since the defensive let Florida do whatever they wanted. Even if Ginn hadnt been injured I feel that it wouldve mattered all that much.

Congrats to Florida for play an outstanding game all around. I thought the SEC was the better conference up and down despite what the so called experts thought. When we have a system that selects the two teams objectively this is what happens. I bet USC is really kicking themselves now.

http://www.1460thefan.com/tf.php

the link is for our local espn affiliate. if you like listening to bitterness. haha

I left in the third quarter. It was getting boring. I enjoyed the bands more than the game. i had no real rooting interest seeing as Notre Dame got their asses whooped earlier in the week.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/photos

look for photos from Getty Images...right-click on the picture and choose properties. Copy the url address from the properties then paste it in your browser. DON'T hit enter yet - where is says "lower" in the URL, change this to "1024x768"

gracias my friend.

Congrats to Florida. They played great and Ohio St. just didn't show up. They hadn't played in such a long time I suspected the would waltz in expecting to win but not that bad. I expected Michigan to put up more of a fight against USC but they didn't drop the run game early enough. After that many 3 and outs they needed to start passing. Michigan, Florida title game next year!

Congrats to Florida. They played great and Ohio St. just didn't show up. They hadn't played in such a long time I suspected the would waltz in expecting to win but not that bad. I expected Michigan to put up more of a fight against USC but they didn't drop the run game early enough. After that many 3 and outs they needed to start passing. Michigan, Florida title game next year!

Funny to see Michigan fans now, trying to play it off like they didn't **** all over Florida for over a month. If I wasn't still riding the high of the game, I'd go back and paste the great insight from earlier posts. Instead, I'll just look at the National Champion pictures some more.

The biggest Michigan ***** is Desmond Howard - what a ***. Michigan fans can suck it. Congrats on doing absolutely nothing with your season.

In the SI this week they have the top 10 as:

1. USC

2. LSU

3. Florida

4. OhSt

5.WVU

6. Wisc.

7. Michigan

8. Louisville

9. Texas

10.VaTech

Sleepers UCLA, SC, South Florida

They only thing I really agree on is USC at #1 and UCLA as a sleeper.

I would probably put Wisconsin and Michigan ahead of Ohio State. All three play each other next year so that should settle the Big Ten debate in the end. LSU was #2 in my mind before Russell said he was leaving.

Archived