Jay Cutler

el_jefe061

I'm sorry, I have to rub it in anytime the Chiefs lose. At least we didn't lose to the Browns.

No, but you lucked out against KC the first time around and were officially beaten by them the second time.

I'm not about to defend my team's poor play this year, but I have no problem stepping up to put a crazed Bronco fan in his place.

Who else but a Bronco fan would come on here and, A; Talk trash about other teams after their own team's third straight loss, and B; Hype up their rookie QB who just embarrassed himself in his first career start.

Don't the Broncos and the Chiefs have the same record now? I can't help it we don't have an established quarterback, our top two strong safeties are out, now our emotional leader and best defensive player is out. Not to mention our starting Left Tackle.

The moral of the story: I'm talking trash about YOUR team, which is just as mediocre as any team that's in the wildcard hunt. Another thing we learned: No one is as bad as Rex Grossman. As for the first starts (Or also real game action, in Young's case) of Young and Leinart, they were both as bad as Cutler.

Archived