PG Allen Iverson

sheff

Well it looks as if the NBA is going to scrap the synthetic ball and go back to the leather one after the new year. I personally think that they are just a bunch of babies about this issue. It's not like they made it bigger or anything. Whenever I play we use a different ball every time and it doesn't affect anything unless it is lopsided.

No team will trade an all-star for him, other than that, its a wide open market in my opinion.

About the ball, glad to hear its going back to the old one. I never liked the idea of the new synthetic ball, stick with the leather.

I'm glad to hear the news, too.

Did anyone else notice how players shoot absolute bricks with the synthetic and the shots still manage to roll around and go in? I don't like that at all. Players get rewarded for their inability to shoot.

I'm glad to hear the news, too.

Did anyone else notice how players shoot absolute bricks with the synthetic and the shots still manage to roll around and go in? I don't like that at all. Players get rewarded for their inability to shoot.

I think that's more of a rim problem. They need to tighten it up a little bit.

I am the NBA fan. I actually do enjoy watching Knicks in MSG (I love that arena). What I mean is that Knicks have enough of problems with marbury and francis. Even if kincks wanted the Iverson, they would only offer players like francis, marbury, and crawford. In my opinion, Knicks are the mess. They have alot hardheaded and overpaid players.

I agree with the trading him 2 years ago. And NY would be perfect for AI - he is a hardheaded jerk!

But I think he sould go to the T-Wolves for Foye some throw-in and a first round pick.

Wherever he goes - Good Riddance!!

I saw that, I can't believe that he would do that. They might not be good now, but with another lottery pick most probably coming their lineup could be great, probably having another big man on the roster through the draft.

I know, if I was AI, I would rather go there instead of Golden State (I read somewhere they were the frontrunners), or a lot of the other rumored places he might go.

Imagine

PG-Felton/Knight

SG-Iverson

SF-Morrison

PF-Wallace

C-Okafor

May off the bench

That would have been a damn good lineup-very versatile, too.

And still only capable of 35-40 wins, maybe a little more. Youth doesn't win in the NBA; experienced teams that play solid defense do. I don't think the Bobcats would be any better with him. I think if he went to the TWolves, he would do much better. Him and KG would be one of the best 1-2s in the league. All McHale would have to do is sign a couple role playing guys and they'd be pretty good.

if he was gonna go to boston i would be angry as hell. he would go on an ego trip probolly trying to take over the team from pierce. I think they work well without the talent of AI. gotta love the points big AL put up the other night

I don't think it would be an "ego trip". They may not be best of friends (who knows anyway?) but you're always better than you were before when you've got two guys on the floor who can both score 30 any given night.

This is very interesting now. You have Iverson - the king of attitude - coming into the team involved in the big rumble. Wow imagine the future team fights! Can you see Melo decking AI?

BTW

I am glad that he is gone. the 76ers should've traded him two or three seasons ago for VC or someone like him.

This is very interesting now. You have Iverson - the king of attitude - coming into the team involved in the big rumble. Wow imagine the future team fights! Can you see Melo decking AI?

BTW

I am glad that he is gone. the 76ers should've traded him two or three seasons ago for VC or someone like him.

If Iverson couldn't make the 76ers win, there's no way Carter could.

Does anyone know how Denver got that 2nd 1st round pick that they traded away? I've been trying to figure that one out all night.

They said something about they got it from Dallas. How? I dont know.

They said something about they got it from Dallas. How? I dont know.

O yea, thats how they got it. I think they got the pick this year for allowing the Mavericks to move up last year, I think to draft pick came for allowing Dallas to trade up in the last draft.

Archived