MLB 2K7

Klesko174

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked most of the video, I loved how smooth everything looked. The game looks awesome, I would get an XBOX 360 if I wasn't irritated by how long stuff takes to load and sim, thats probably why I stick to computer. Looking at a game like this though, I do want this system. I absolutely hate the Pujols face though.

2K sports makes their screenshots look better than they really are by blurring the background of the images.

Dontrelle's windup is despicable. Pujols does not look like Pujols. But the trailer looks amazing as far as just how the jerseys react with their bodies and how the players have all their little intricacies (sp)

I personally like the fact that Juan Pierre has his batting gloves in his hands and not on them... He also has a back-up pair in his back pocket. Nice!

He also has his hat underneath his helmet, that's pretty cool.

I really want this for ps3, if Jeter is a little chunky so be it.

All the players look like that, same with 2k6. The baseball players look like boxes put together, nothing like nba2k6. It looks ok in the preview but still going to have a "boxed" chest.

yeah everyone don't believe the hype.. that video just looked like captured from real life.. NOT the actual game.. RENT IT FIRST.. they tried this crap last year and the game was HORRIBLE.

u cant rent it for ps3 im hearing though because of their whole blue ray thing

play a game on your system and u can play it on another system

or atleast thats what im told

u cant rent it for ps3 im hearing though because of their whole blue ray thing

play a game on your system and u can play it on another system

or atleast thats what im told

HUH????

Archived