MLB 2K7

Klesko174

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, those screenshots and videos blew me away. They look so real, for a second I thought that was a real picture of J.Schmidt. The details are awsome and the movement of jerseys is beautiful. However, I am sticking with the PC version of MVP 05/06. I don`t have XBOX 360 and I do not plan on buying it.

2K sports makes their screenshots look better than they really are by blurring the background of the images.

Dontrelle's windup is despicable. Pujols does not look like Pujols. But the trailer looks amazing as far as just how the jerseys react with their bodies and how the players have all their little intricacies (sp)

that's the way some of the games on the 360 are, they blur the background and have everything in the foreground focused. madden 2007 is the same way, and MLB 2k6 was that way last year. so they aren't blurring the screenshots, its the way that it is.

This game looks about 30fps... Disappointing. The swing animations aren't near MVP's.

Jersey numbers on the back of the uniforms are placed far too low.

The wrong Yankees logo is being used on the left breast.

Jesus, I thought they were gonna fix all the small details?

How about you quit being picky and just enjoy a new baseball game is coming out. Quit pin pointing every mistake and just enjoy the game for what it's worth. If 2k or EA came out with a perfect, flawless game the first time it'd be pointless for other baseball games to ever come out again wouldn't it?

How about you quit being picky and just enjoy a new baseball game is coming out. Quit pin pointing every mistake and just enjoy the game for what it's worth. If 2k or EA came out with a perfect, flawless game the first time it'd be pointless for other baseball games to ever come out again wouldn't it?

I'm pretty sure Red Sox fans were being picky when the wrong script was used for the road unis? I mean, it had RED SOX on the road jersey!

IF anything, the numbers on the jerseys that have no last names are too low.

im hearing if u play a game on playstation 3 (a ps3 game) it burns a code into the game not allowing you to play that game on another system

I actually heard something like this at one point as well. I heard that you do a registration code type thing, though. So much for that rumor...

He's asking for a good game which I don't think is asking too much for $60.

Everything to do with it. You can't get over the errors the game has, don't buy it...Then you won't have to put up with them.

I'm saying don't nit pick. We all realize the game has problems, big problems...but enjoy what is good about the game...and the fact it's new, and it's baseball. enjoy life..if you just focus on all the negatives life will be terrible for you

Everything to do with it. You can't get over the errors the game has, don't buy it...Then you won't have to put up with them.

Who said we can't get over the errors the game has?

I'm saying don't nit pick. We all realize the game has problems, big problems...but enjoy what is good about the game...and the fact it's new, and it's baseball. enjoy life..if you just focus on all the negatives life will be terrible for you

First of all, we are all excited about a new baseballgame and I don't only focus on the negative things. And second, I can nit pick all I want, I still do it with MVP05. If you can't deal with us nit picking then don't follow this thread. It's as simple as that.

When it's the only XBOX360 baseball game on the market, I would think I have my right to complain.

Sorry but this game looks like a dropped 30 FPS--- not too pretty when you're dealing with sports... especially with baseball's bat swings!

Play MLB 2K5 or 2K6, and then play 2K3 or 2K4--You'll see a complete frame rate difference.

60 FPS is the way to go.

I'm still waiting to see fielding animation. MVP's tight controls and player physics is what makes it great.

Archived