MLB 2K7

Klesko174

I'm sorry Astroholic, you're just being plain ignorant. Emil isn't whining. He isn't nagging over a video game in development. There's a fine line between whining and stating facts.

I think I'm personally going to go with MLB '07. It's got the new career mode similar to playing UltimateBaseballOnline. You field your position, you bat when you're up. Personally, 2k6 was the worst baseball simulation game I've ever played. It might as well have been named "MLB Baseball Simulation for people who's never seen an MLB game before". 2k6 should just stick to nba.

and for what it's worth, whatever happened to that first person view thing in espn 2k5? i think madden should somehow refine that idea with their new next-gen graphics. i think it'd be a sick experience in superstar mode.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you just focus on all the negatives life will be terrible for you

Dude, we're discussing a video game. I think you're taking it a bit far on that statment. You probably don't know anyone here so you wouldn't know if they "focus on all the negatives [in] life."

Astroholic, I don't see why you are involving yourself in this thread. This thread is a place for people to voice their opinions about a game, whether they are positive or negative. For you to attack them is just plain wrong.

personally i have very little faith in this game being the classic MVP 2005 was as far as gameplay but it should be pretty graphics wise and im sure they will fix everything you guys dont approve of so far like the yankees logo and pujols face. i will probably just keep owning on GOW especially on all the little kids who got it for xmas... Oh yeah,

astroholic - 0

everyone who has replied to him - 10

That's terrible grammar, Emil.

First of all, I'm from Norway, so that explains my bad grammer. And that last mistake was a brainfart. And second, at least I know how to spell 'whiner', compared to you.

This discussion is over.

KC, this 360 of yours. Is this the same one that was in a big dispute with your your brother?

No I actually calmed down and bought one myself through Craigslist. However b/c I am not under warranty with the X360 I don't know what to do, you know, in case sh*t happens.

Well, I got mine from EB Games a while back and they gave me a heck of a deal. I got a premium Xbox 360 for $399.99, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter FREE, a FREE subscription to Game Informer Magazine and a FREE EB Games Warranty for 2 years, which is a $50 value. I would suggest if you're going to get a 360, to go to EB Games or Gamestop and see what kind of promotions they have going on. Sometimes you can get a really good deal that you wouldn't get anywhere else. Just a suggestion though :grin:

Archived