The big, nasty Christmas wishlist thread

Emil

MVP baseball 2007 :p

Nintendo Wii

A baseball with the autograph of Jr.

I have the last thing you asked for. I got it at a Cincy spring training game. But hmm... what do I want? Dallas Cowboys playoff tickets, seeing as they clinched a berth last night.

haven't been on this site for months, ive been addicted to baseball mogul

um i want a new 80gb ipod (i had a 20 gb and it ran out of space)

t-shirts

Tenacious D: the masterworks

and a renewal of my gamefly subscription

I have the last thing you asked for. I got it at a Cincy spring training game. But hmm... what do I want? Dallas Cowboys playoff tickets, seeing as they clinched a berth last night.

And I have those, even though I'm not a Cowboys fan (thanks Mom's work)...Now what do I want? $990 so I can pay for my wrestling school when I start in June, lol.

So you don't want them....

Well technically they aren't mine, the way my mom said it was that she got them through work, but what happened was it was a first come first serve type of deal through an email reply within the company and her boss was the one that got them and he invited me to go. But if they were mine, I'd sell them to ya in a heartbeat (I'm a Giants fan).

Never heard of that car but I love it.

Is that an old car or new? Do they make it anymore?

The Lotus 7 was launched in 1957. In 1973 Lotus sold the rights to the 7 to Caterham Cars. Caterham released the 7 and has been refining it to this day.

There are five models, the original Classic, the Roadsport, the SV, the Superlight and the recently introduced CSR.

The only thing you really need to know is the CSR goes from 0-60 in 3.1 seconds.

Archived