problem with kraws installer thingy?

adam2kennedy

ok basically here's my situation: i've been using kraws installer thingy for the past couple weeks to install my jerseys. however, the last couple days i've tried to run it i get this message:

prob1-1.jpg

and now today, i tried using my bat selector program and got this friendly little reminder:

prob2.jpg

i cant imagine what in the world might be causing this, ive tried closing all other programs i have running and it doesnt seem to be doing any good. i've never had any trouble from either of these programs before. i suspect what ever it is, its probably the same program thats shutting both of these things down. ive done my best to search the forums for an answer but couldnt seem to come up with anything. if u can help or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

also, none of my .bat programs are running not just the bat selector, they're all giving me the "another program is using this file" run down. so i must have something running on my computer thats using a .bat installer then?? any ideas?

also, none of my .bat programs are running not just the bat selector, they're all giving me the "another program is using this file" run down. so i must have something running on my computer thats using a .bat installer then?? any ideas?

Can you still use the commend line?

are you referring to the command prompter? (in the start menu-->accessories) or the text that pops up in the notepad when i right click the .bat and select edit? sorry im not very computer savvy here but i'll try and keep up...

are you referring to the command prompter? (in the start menu-->accessories) or the text that pops up in the notepad when i right click the .bat and select edit? sorry im not very computer savvy here but i'll try and keep up...

Yes, I was referring to the commend prompt.

some viruses block batch files with that exact error message

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Check out a program named Unlocker. Try to run the file and if you get the "Another program is currently using this file" error, right click the .exe file and click Unlocker. If anything else is using the file, that'll tell you what it is. You can then investigate what that process is, and hopefully unlock the file.

Archived