Juan Miranda

D-Unit

I've created one based on what I've read about him, but as not much has actually been written in detail, it might be quite a bit off. If you want it, I can send it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

From what ive heard Jaun Miranda is close to major leauge ready but not a real superstar think erubial durazo type numbers with more consostancy at best and at worst a josh phelps type player. Hes almost majot leuge ready but aslo almost st his ceiling in terms of develoment and potential

lol Mark. For now I have converted to KG, and it's pretty damn good might I add. As for when the season starts, I don't know who to choose from between KG and Totte.

Well, my Yankees rosters will be in U.R. for the foreseeable future at the very least, so if you like your Yankees organisation as accurate as it gets (in my opinion), you should like the future versions of U.R. Also, I know Totte is working on a few things, and I have a rather large updates e-mail just waiting to be sent to him, so my advice would be to check out both at opening day and see what you prefer.

Not to take away from anything in your rosters, kg. :)

There's a few good sites out there that list some obscure transactions. In fact, I found an updated list as of Friday with a whole bunch of new ones that I'll update tonight. It's almost time for another updated version of the roster with all these transactions that have happened within the last few days.

AHH KG stop making such good rosters. I just set up a dynasty and now you're making an update? God, you're so inconsiderate....

...Just kidding. If anyone actually went for that, come on...

Accurate as it gets?

Chein-Ming Wang without a sinker?

Players with major league experience missing completely or in Single-A?

And a organisational roster seemingly built around the AA team rather than the MLB.

For the Yankees organisation at least, I'll take kg's rosters thank you very much.

Now class, take notes on this. This will be on the midterm.

Hory led off the attack on Mark with a few shots at Mark's provisions of the Yankees, and kept strong up the middle by insulting his passion of the Trenton Thunder (the AA affiliate, remember this for extra credit). Then he wrapped it all up by making it obvious he preferred KG's rosters.

Everyone have a pen?

Now class, take notes on this. This will be on the midterm.

Hory led off the attack on Mark with a few shots at Mark's provisions of the Yankees, and kept strong up the middle by insulting his passion of the Trenton Thunder (the AA affiliate, remember this for extra credit). Then he wrapped it all up by making it obvious he preferred KG's rosters.

Everyone have a pen?

what is this forum battle tactics class

how much is this midterm worth on my grade?

Hory:

Alot of people dont appreciate how mark sets up the yanks. He and totte have a agreement. there is nothing you can do about it so i think it should just be dropped.

what is this forum battle tactics class

how much is this midterm worth on my grade?

Hory:

Alot of people dont appreciate how mark sets up the yanks. He and totte have a agreement. there is nothing you can do about it so i think it should just be dropped.

It's 10 percent like always Rog. Maybe if you weren't always daydreaming....

Archived