new baseball...

medric822

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you give me an idea of what sort of player these guys could end up based on the prospect rating?

As in, 5 prospect rating equates to hall-of-famer, or All-Star...

4.5 prospect rating is a guy who might win an mvp or a cy young, but perhaps isn't a hall of famer...

What do these actually equate to roughly?

Well, although the prospect rating can change, it means the likely hood that someone will make it to the majors and become a superstar. But also, because someone is a 2.5 star dosn't mean that he wont win the Cy Young award, have an 23-2 record with 2.13 ERA and 254K's while pitching three no-hitters. It's all in the odd's, just like in real baseball.

IMPORTANT NOTE: On your player pages, it says that you were drafted in 2003, while our league will be based on the players in 2004. So, I am bringing the players and rosters from Starting day 2004, back one year, to 2003.

The website is starting to become a real pain in the &^%! For some reason, I am having a hard time trying to upload the game via FTP. But I'll keep working on it.

Great pick-up by Florida to get Blaze Fraizer. He will pitch the second no-hitter in Marlin history because Anibal didn't happen yet. But he wants a good contract. :contract:

You mean the 4th? Kevin Brown, Al Leiter, AJ Burnett (the cheapest ever :D) and Blaze XD.

You mean the 4th? Kevin Brown, Al Leiter, AJ Burnett (the cheapest ever :D) and Blaze XD.

Yeah yeah, prove me wrong. Blaze will do it in the majors once he starts. He tells me Zumaya has nothing on his speed.

I dont think you need a yahoo account to join, but if you do, its totally free.

as far as Blaze Fraizer, look in Florida's AA system, I believe he's a starter there. He is the #5 starter in the rotation.

If you want to look for a player, in the game, go to league, player trade, and click on "find player by name."

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, unfortunately, the league is off since I found out that my surgery is on Feb.1

What's the surgery for?

I have to in and get my wisdom teeth pulled out soon, but that's not as bad related to what you might have.

Good luck.

Archived