Calling all stadium modders

Totte

Being located in sunny California, AT&T is a state of the art ballpark in the SF bay. I must admit that I have a hard time playing day games there though...why you might wonder? Because it's sunny Cali and not grey and rainy Cali. The day version of the mod makes me depressed because of the weather. When you think of SF and Cali, you think of blue skies and terrific weather...I think you get my point :)

Is it possible to change it into a clear blue sky?

Here's a screen from Pirate's mod of the stadium: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/screen=2774.html

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being located in sunny California, AT&T is a state of the art ballpark in the SF bay. I must admit that I have a hard time playing day games there though...why you might wonder? Because it's sunny Cali and not grey and rainy Cali. The day version of the mod makes me depressed because of the weather. When you think of SF and Cali, you think of blue skies and terrific weather...I think you get my point :)

Is it possible to change it into a clear blue sky?

Here's a screen from Pirate's mod of the stadium: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/screen=2774.html

I agree. Sometimes it is cloudy, yes, but most of the time it is nice and sunny. It is just like most ball parks! Anyone who has actually been to AT&T knows how nice it is.

I've noticed that too, same with Fenway and Turner Field always having sunsets instead of day games.

Fenway and Turner doesn't bother me, it's that frikkin AT&T sky :)

Fenway and Turner doesn't bother me, it's that frikkin AT&T sky :)

haha, yea playing the giants since the game came out.. i cant stand the continual fogginess! lol, its not always foggy in real life that is! >.>

i was wondering about this exact problem. i love watching the FOX saturday games in san fran, it looks so bright and sunny, not cloudy and foggy and gloomy like in the game.

sbcmainf.jpg

and yes, if it would be possible to update the "dusk" games at fenway and turner to "day" games, that would be awesome!

Looks good Trues.

Damn! It looks ike a totally different game! Look what the great work MVPMods can do!

Amen. I'd be interested to know what overlay that is, Trues. Looks amazing as always.

lol trues, what happened to the cubs blue one i saw before????

gotta throw at least one bone to us poor cubs fans, especially since you are one... :)

You mean something like this?

attsky.jpg

Yes exactly! :stickman:

Would it be possible to release it like that right away or can you tell us how you did it? Please... :)

I've noticed that too, same with Fenway and Turner Field always having sunsets instead of day games.

Nah, leave Turner with the sunset.

Going to Turner in the day, with the 90 degree weather and 80% humidity is enough to make anyone depressed.

Nah, leave Turner with the sunset.

Going to Turner in the day, with the 90 degree weather and 80% humidity is enough to make anyone depressed.

I'm pretty satisfied with the dusk version of Fenway too. Anyone that's been there one beautiful summer eve know what I'm saying :Wink:

Hey Trues,

Wondering if you could help me out. I know how to change the skies and I am also able to change the lighting. The only thing I can't seem to do is change the sky on the ballpark that I created in owner mode because I can't seem to find where that stadium is located.

Can you please shed some light on this? Thank you.

Archived