Member Map

Trues

Please remember when using this to use a general location if you're concerned about your actual location being posted on the internet. See the privacy advisory I posted a while back for some hints. Use your common sense with things like this.

philliesphan18, it works fine here. :)

I'd put mine up but I don't know how to use this as good as Mark can.

By the way, how do you feel Mark?

Just navigate to your location, use the zoom bar on the left to move in and out (from country to state to city to street) and use the crosshair to submit your location (or the location you want to show for the purpose of the map). Once you're happy with the location pinpointed, click the button under the latitude and longitude. The page will refresh and anyone who clicks your marker will see your member details.

How do I feel about what? The privacy thing?

I put mine up there. I think I am one of the only guys here from Atlantic Canada.

Atlantic Canadian here, DJ (Maritimer, too).

Edited to add: I just noticed your location on the map DJEagles11. I played a lot of ball in Hoyt as a kid.

Uncle Mo is on a volcano on an island in the middle of the Atlantic. Stranded with computer and internet access, eh?

JoeyMcM93 and SJ Bushido and me are all withing an hours distance. Pretty cool.

This is quite cool and impressive. I am noticing that there are a lot of displaced fans on this site...thats cool to see, that they stuck to their guns. :D

Hows the weather in Antarctica SS?

Atlantic Canadian here, DJ (Maritimer, too).

Edited to add: I just noticed your location on the map DJEagles11. I played a lot of ball in Hoyt as a kid.

I got my Christmas Tree from a tree farm in Hoyt...your still in N.B. I take it?

Archived