Member Map

Trues

I got my Christmas Tree from a tree farm in Hoyt...your still in N.B. I take it?

Ah, it's good to support the Hoyt Search and Rescue by buying a tree.

I grew up in Tracy, NB (15 minutes from Hoyt); I currently live and work in Fredericton.

looks like RaptorQuiz and I have Missouri "pinned down"

hey everybody...see what i did there...

ba-dum-dum... CHING!

PIN. I GET IT.

hahaha - good work, man.

I'm surprised we seem to be it so far.

EDIT: Altho - if you're in Overland Park, aren't you technically on the KS side of Kansas City?

I put mine up there. I think I am one of the only guys here from Atlantic Canada.

Oh lord... you're Canadian? I may have to reconsider you as my vote for my "favorite member" ...

:)

just kidding.

Altho I have a funny story involving Canadian customs and an attempt to by a pocket-rocket mini-bike from Canada. It was held up at the border for weeks.

Was it the bike? No.

Was it the stickers which (apparenly) violated customs/copywright laws? YES.

Ugh. lol.

im Mexican, i had to put the hybrid map cuz i couldnt found my city with the "Add a location by entering its address here" thing, and mexico is gray :o . XD

ba-dum-dum... CHING!

PIN. I GET IT.

hahaha - good work, man.

I'm surprised we seem to be it so far.

EDIT: Altho - if you're in Overland Park, aren't you technically on the KS side of Kansas City?

yeah, techinically you're right. but kansas city is basically all one big collection - and if it helps my case, i moved to OP from independence in may, so the average between the two cities would equal kansas city :D

Ah, it's good to support the Hoyt Search and Rescue by buying a tree.

I grew up in Tracy, NB (15 minutes from Hoyt); I currently live and work in Fredericton.

I am currently in Nerepis, about 30 kms outside of saint John, where I was born and raised. If you know Hoyt, then you would probably know the Welsford Irving, which I am 5 minutes from.

Archived