NFL Playoffs

Yankee4Life

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this would depend on a personal definition of liability. Ravens had Dilfer and the Bucs had Brad Johnson - Liability??? Regardless of what you look at on the offensive side of the ball, the defense of the Ravens and Bucs carried them to the Super Bowl.

yeah you're right... that was a bad point

it is near impossible to get 4 or 5 yards each carry. Also impossible to go a full season without an INT. You might get stuffed for 1 yard or break out for 20.

Here were my predictions at the beginning (so far so good; I'm 3 for 3)(the Eagles are starting as I type this)

1st round

Colts over Chiefs

Pats over Jets

Eagles over Giants

Seahawks over Cowboys

2nd round

Ravens over Colts

Chargers over Pats

Eagles over Saints

Bears over Seahawks

Conference Championships

Bears over Eagles

Chargers over Ravens

you could say that about any team in the world. if the raiders qb's didnt turn the ball over than their running backs got 4 to 5 yards per carry, they'd be undefeated!!!!

I did not mean 4 to 5 yards per carry every single time but maybe every 3 time. As long as he is conservative with the passing they should be good to go. I do not want him to start throwing the haily maries.

Jets have nothing to be ashamed about. Although I hate seeing Belichick win.

Co-signed. With a good draft, and a free agent pickup or two, we are in good position next year. We play the NFC East and AFC North, which looks to be difficult, but I think we can compete again. Good job Jets. Very good job Patriots, as much as it pains me.

I hate Me.O. The guy irritates me to no limit, and I am glad that he is out of the playoffs and has no chance at winning the super bowl.

I hate Me.O. The guy irritates me to no limit, and I am glad that he is out of the playoffs and has no chance at winning the super bowl.

Has he thrown Romo under the bus yet?

I think its how much you would have to bet in order to win $100. $430 to win $100.

if it said +430, then if I bet $100 I would win $430. If Im wrong someone please correct me. Im a rookie at sports betting. I quit poker for good.

since I went 4/4 on wild card weekend, let me give predictions for this weekends divisional games.

Colts over Ravens

Saints over Eagles

Chargers over Patriots

Seahawks over Bears

Well if someone told me that the Ravens would hold the Colts to zero TDs I would guess that they won. Im officially retired from sports gambling of 2 years. It makes the games interesting while watching but then when you lose your like, "man I knew I shouldve gone the other way"

Damn, If it wasn't for Vinateiri I don't think Colts will have won this game.

What a great pick up for them.

Not really, I think the Colts defense did more than Vinateiri did. his longest FG was 51 and I would have been disappointed if he hadn't made his kicks, this was his 3rd game with 5 FG's. The Colts D stepped it up big time though.

The only good thing about the Pats winning is now the AFC championship game will be played at the RCA dome. Lets hope Manning can keep those INT's to a minimum.

Manning is an overrated quarterback. I am going to love to see how many picks he throws against the Pats.

Archived