NFL Playoffs

Yankee4Life

God I hate the stupid Pats, can't we just make the NFC title game the Superbowl this year?

But... the NFC sucks, so how would that be fair?

It's like saying the NL Central champ should face the NL West to see who's the world champ, it doesn't really make much sense.

Pats played terribly, but they won. Now I hope that Manning implodes against Belichik, and the Pats play better than they did today.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... the NFC sucks, so how would that be fair?

It's like saying the NL Central champ should face the NL West to see who's the world champ, it doesn't really make much sense.

Pats played terribly, but they won. Now I hope that Manning implodes against Belichik, and the Pats play better than they did today.

It's not about being fair, it's about my personal hatred of the Colts and the Patriots. :)

overrated? wow you have probably the 2 dumbest posts of the day in less that 5 hours of each other..

first the NFL is fixed, now Peyton Manning is overrated.....

WOW!!

I didn't say the entire NFL is fixed, just certain instances. Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, but he isn't the second coming of Christ like the media wants him to be. 16 TDs, 13 INTs in playoff games. That is an amazing quarterback isn't it?

I didn't say the entire NFL is fixed, just certain instances. Peyton Manning is a great quarterback, but he isn't the second coming of Christ like the media wants him to be. 16 TDs, 13 INTs in playoff games. That is an amazing quarterback isn't it?

yeah i suppose having the single season TD passing record makes him over rated?

now if you would have said he chokes in the playoffs, no argument from me. but to call him overrated?? You're insane.

Hey hop on there is plenty of room. And why wouldnt you, what other team in ANY other sport has had such a GOD AWFUL reputation for the post season or any season for that matter and finished second to last (we went 3-13) turn it around by hiring a great coach (who would win Coach of the Year), A MVP calliber QB coming of major shoulder rehab (If LT doesnt drop 31 TD's drews a got it in spades) and two rookie of the year canidates ( one picked #2 overall and the other picked third to last) and this weekend will be playing in the NFC championship game. Win or Loose its been one HELL of a season!

thanks...as soon as you guys signed Drew you instantly became my 2nd favorite team...he's a class act, great guy who i hated to see leave, epsecially without any compensation.....i still think the organization made the right move in going with rivers but Congrats on the season so far.

i had faith in you man, way to pick a wrong weekend to go 0/2

:(

yeah I know. The Bears game I had a felling may go either way, but after I bashed the Bears I couldn't pick them. And I never thought in a million years that the Chargers would get beat by Brady and the Pats. I thought San Diego would win by like 2 or 3 touchdowns.

Archived