BCS Championship

Pirate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that. This is going to be one of those games where a turnover determines the outcome. We have 1 and thats the difference.

A stop on defense!! Somebody pinch me

3 and out. Bad play calling!!! Run the ball Tres

yeah I think Tres is outthinking himself with these play calls.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if OSU wins this game they really dont deserve it.

3 and 1 . Tres calls Troy over and tells him something. Hmmmm wonder what play theyll run. 4th and 1 with Beanie. Another obvious call.

This game is over. Im throwing in the towel. First Tressel game that Ive really questioned what the hell he was doing. Laying a big fat egg is not what I expected

This is the BCS championship game so yes. What this really does is open the playoff flood gates to full. The Big Ten has to agree now.

After I think about it. The line on both sides of the ball has been dominated by the Gators.

Florida is straight kicking their ***. Think about it, the kick off was a fluke. It might as well be 34-7. There were a lot of doubters outside of Ohio, but no one thought Florida would do this... BOISE STATE!!!!!!

There couldve been a holding call on the return too. No Ginn for the rest of the game.

I know that everyone around here will say that it was the big layoff but not me uh uh.

3 and out and midfield. Just plain ugly.

I havent felt like this since game 6 vs. the Marlins.

i hope so

id still put both fla and osu ahead of boise state in final rankings...

osu should still be #2 at worst, even with the loss tonite.. theyve had a tough schedule...

Their schedule wasnt that tought really. Played Texas in Colt McCoys 2nd game (i think) and an overrated Iowa on the road. That was it. I would put USC or LSU at 2 personally. After tonight. But no one cares about standings past who's #1. Congrats Florida...you kicked our ***

I don't know about you guys but I had a feeling this would be the outcome to a so called "lob-sided" victory. After critics after critics saying the scores would not be remotely close, the results are flopped.

Congrats SFGator, you were right.

Well I meant besides Michigan. Penn State was played on soggy rainy day. Offenses were sluggish.

I thought Florida could win but never in my wilest dreams would I see a stinkfest like that.

Well Im going to listen to our ESPN affiliate and see what they have to say. Worst game in OSUs history.

Archived