War in Iraq

medric822

Because it is always best to trust a failure (that could not come up with any mistakes made in Iraq before now) and go into combat praying to God that now we can win now solely because that is what Bush has decided.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America is handcuffing its own soldiers. How many soldiers are being charged with 'murder' because they killed a (what is the politically correct term now?) non-combatant? People, innocent bystanders, die in war. I fought in Vietnam. I killed little kids who were running at me holding hand grenades behind their backs. I saw innocent men , women, and children die. It happens in war. People don't seem to understand that. Stuff happens in war that shouldn't happen, but it does. There is no way to stop it. People need to stop worrying about being politically correct. (While I'm on the politically correct subject, who the hell cares that people were 'tauting' Saddam before he was executed? He was a mass murderer you idiots. Sorry I had to get that off my chest.) We are the most powerful nation on earth, but we refuse to let our soldiers do their job.

I would like to not apologize in advance to anyone I have offended with this post. I am truly not sorry.

America is handcuffing its own soldiers. How many soldiers are being charged with 'murder' because they killed a (what is the politically correct term now?) non-combatant? People, innocent bystanders, die in war. I fought in Vietnam. I killed little kids who were running at me holding hand grenades behind their backs. I saw innocent men , women, and children die. It happens in war. People don't seem to understand that. Stuff happens in war that shouldn't happen, but it does. There is no way to stop it. People need to stop worrying about being politically correct. (While I'm on the politically correct subject, who the hell cares that people were 'tauting' Saddam before he was executed? He was a mass murderer you idiots. Sorry I had to get that off my chest.) We are the most powerful nation on earth, but we refuse to let our soldiers do their job.

I would like to not apologize in advance to anyone I have offended with this post. I am truly not sorry.

how's that ear collection doing?

Why stop there-Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld-how about all republicans-or all christians. You're an idiot.
might i refresh your memory?

Hitler was elected as well-so that makes it ok...
This comment combined with numerous others has led me to a conclusion and a question. Conclusion: You are an ***hole. Question: Are you a neo-nasi?

might i refresh your memory?

This comment combined with numerous others has led me to a conclusion and a question. Conclusion: You are an ***hole. Question: Are you a neo-nasi?

Drop the personal attack ABC006. That isn't helping matters. You have been warned.

KillerBs-

Your argument is essentially saying that anything happening in war is ok. Do you support torturing the opposition, whether soldier or citizen? Burning down entire villages with flamethrowers? Biological weaponry?

War sucks, we all know that, but be serious. And stop with the "I'm not sorry" lines, it just makes you look really immature.

KillerBs-

Your argument is essentially saying that anything happening in war is ok. Do you support torturing the opposition, whether soldier or citizen? Burning down entire villages with flamethrowers? Biological weaponry?

War sucks, we all know that, but be serious. And stop with the "I'm not sorry" lines, it just makes you look really immature.

No, I'm not saying everything that happens in war is ok. Torture will happen but I don't support it. I am just saying it happens. Burning down villages? I don't support that either unless it is absolutely needed (Hiroshima, Nagasaki anyone?). Biological weapons shouldn't be used.

"War sucks, we all know that" Unless you fought in a war, (which I am not saying you didn't), you don't know the first damn thing about it. One last thing, about the "I'm not sorry" I just wanted everyone to know that I wouldn't apologize for my beliefs. I am, however, sorry that this world is mostly left wing, liberal, bleeding heart idiots.

I adore the right-wing victim culture that's arisen in this country. Even when neocons controlled both congress and the white house, people were still crying that they had no power and no representation.

Grow up, seriously. This is 2007, there's no reason to be as closed-minded and illogical as I'm seeing from your posts. Maybe then you can actually form a cohesive argument instead of using the "you kids get off my lawn" strategy.

I was open minded. I was so open minded that I thought about how this world could benefit from a little more close-mindedness. Did you ever think of that? If you were truly open minded you would consider that maybe I am right, and that maybe close-mindedness is a good thing.

Archived