All-White? All-Right!!!

xcrunner4623

I think the video just needs to be validated or something, but yeah the game was a tough loss. I simmed it and did a video on it, so I didn't play it. I am going to play tonight in a different series to see how my MVP legs are.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRACKERS POWER TO WIN OVER NATS

HOCKESSIN- The Cracker Jacks connected on three solo home runs to get back on the winning track with a 3-2 win over Washington.

The first home run came from an unlikely source. Chris Capuano stroked his first home run of the year, sending the pitch into "Whitey Picnic Land", named after Richie Ashburn. Capuano (2-0) also pitched seven strong innings, scattering ten hits, and striking out three.

Juan Riviera and Mike Lamb picked up RBIs for the Nationals to tie the game at two. But Jason Bay stepped to the plate and drilled a 398 foot home run to the opposite field to preserve the win.

Billy Wagner came on to save the game in the ninth.

Box Score

Highlights will come soon

CRACKERS LOSE TWO IN A ROW TO NATS

HOCKESSIN- The Cracker Jacks lost the last two games in the series to the Washington Nationals. The first game resulted in a 7-4 loss, the second was a 10-5 loss.

In the first game, Josh Banks shut the Crackers down through eight innings, only allowing one run. Reggie Sanders and Ramon Hernandez were the daggers for Hockessin, going a combined 5 for 10 with 4 RBIs. David Wright and Josh Bard hit home runs for the Crackers.

In the second game, Troy Glaus was the difference maker, hitting two home runs and going 4 for 4 on the day. Johan Santana did not have the best outing, but was able to collect the win for the Nats.

"Unfortunately they are in our division, so we are going to have to play them quite often," Blaze Fraizer said. "Hopefully the next time we play them, we'll be ready to go. These past two games the team just gave up. Hopefully we can play the next ones all the way through."

Game 1

Game 2

Archived