I'am missing some good stadium modder

MalibuKiller

I'am missing some good stadium modder that would release a new version of every stadium from time to time (like Total Portraits , Total Rosters , Kccitystar's Total MLB) is there no one that wants to take that position ? i would do it by myself if I had the skill that alle those great modders around here have.

once a stadium is done it just needs to be updated for new ads or changes made in the off season. Most stadiums at this point can not be redone until after the season starts because no one knows what the new ads will be

That is because doing one stadium takes as long to make as 500 portraits or 35 uniforms.

also for a stadium all you do is copy the files over and with portraits or uniforms they have to be injected into an already existing BIG file

I'am missing some good stadium modder that would release a new version of every stadium from time to time (like Total Portraits , Total Rosters , Kccitystar's Total MLB) is there no one that wants to take that position ? i would do it by myself if I had the skill that alle those great modders around here have.

A stadium only needs to be updated once a season. Why would someone update it more then once over the course of a year. Unless there are major changes to the "real" stadium, the ones released over the course of a baseball season, should be fine.

yeah but as far as i know there is no modder that does mod every stadium and give it to us in a package , you know what i mean ? (like total portraits or somthin like that)

Stadiums are probably the hardest mods to create but the easiest mod to install. Just install them one by one.

Archived