Thanks to Mafo!!! (Owner Mode Fix)

rbrenes1

Hi, everybody!

I'm a new guy in this page, but I'm R-E-A-L-L-Y H-A-P-P-Y because I finally solved that problem in MVP Baseball 2005 when you're in Owner Mode...and ALL thanks to Mafo.

Here is the link that helped me out:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6471.html

If anyone is still having problems with that, and also other crashes in this game (saving issues too), visit that link and that will help you. Please, follow the instructions carefully and surely you'll do it good.

I also want to say that I was sad because many answers to this problem were: "buy the game"..."buy the game"...or, simply, there were no answer in any of the topics related to Owner Mode crash...It's so awful that many users answer in a despective way to this topic, even meaning "you're using an illegal copy, original one really works", when there's news that including the original ones have this problem too, also without using No-CD Crack.

I had to read almost 20 pages to finally find the solution to this f$&% problem!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP, MAFO!!!

What you also need to do before starting Owner Mode is to reset rosters (if you have made any changes in them), then click the "CPU Fix Rosters", after that make all the changes you wanna do to your favorite team, then save your rosters, and finally begin playing Owner Mode.

There is no problem if you install EA Patches, except for Patch #5, that has a problem with the manager.dat file. All you have to do is search a fixed file here in the forum and replace it in the database folder of the game's instalation path.

That worked for me!, hope it works for you, too!

• 5 years later...

Someone still know how to solve the problem? i having the same problem, but the link is down, any help PLEASE :sad:

What do you expect? You replied to a thread that is over five years old.

It seems to me that the guy who last posted in here five years back found the answer. Why don't you try that?