The greatest show on TV!

evil1182

Should have stuck with it. It takes a while for season 1 to get going.

I agree totally. Although I really like season 2, too, up until the bomb went off, like 11-12 hours into it... after that it was like writers felt obligated to drag it out the full 24 hours, and the rest was pretty boring.

BTW-- What did you think of Wayne Palmer's sister tonight? I think she's crooked.

Yea, her and that other guy are up to something, prob. hiding info from her brother.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTL5???

I live in New Zealand not Zealand, which is in Holland I think :)

I think they were showing Season 5 last year anyway, it's just weird that it's not that popular here cos most of the other big US shows like Lost & House & CSI and the 600 other crime dramas are quite big here.

Well it airs late Saturdays on RTL5 too

thanks for an actual answer. Anybody know for real?

Well you know how the DVD of the first four episodes is set to be released tomorrow? Well obviously they had to have it ready to go on dvd already, and I guess somebody got hold of a copy early and leaked it onto the internet.

Ive heard a lot of great things about The Shield but Ive never seen it. I loved Lost in the beginning but now it seems more like a soap opera. The Office is comedy gold. Rome is back for season 2 and Extras (if you live in the states is also back...ive already seen season 2 on the BBC) Still I would love for Deadwood and Carnivale to finish up all the lose ends with 2 hour finales or even a couple of them. One of my fav. shows on tv is The First 48. A reality homicide detective show. Very interesting.

IMO, "The Shield" is amazing! Huge fan of Vic Mackey - he could kick Chuck Norris' ***. :D

Haven't see "Rome," but I'd like to. "The Office (US)" is on my shelf, but I haven't dove in yet. Of the scattered episodes I've seen, "Scrubs" also looks funny as hell. I'll probably check it out more.

HBO has some great shows - I love "The Sopranos"...I liked "Oz," but the ending was left too open...I hope they tie it up someday. I agree with you on "Deadwood" as well - they need to do a big finale with it.

From wiki:

On June 5, 2006, HBO and creator David Milch agreed to make two two-hour telefilms in place of a fourth season, after Milch declined a short-order of 6 episodes. This is because in the show's original form, each season was only a few weeks in length, with each episode being one day, in the town of Deadwood. The final two-hour format will release these time restraints and allow for a broader narrative to finish off the series

also mentioned Carnivale doing the same thing but I doubt that happening.

24 dudes:

i can't remember for the life of me what went down with jack's brother in the previous season he appeared (can't even remember what season it was - 2?).

wanna refresh my memory? :D

Actually he was in the previous season. He was always with a bunch of random people. He was conspiring with President Logan.

are we to assume that Jack's nephew is actually Jack's son? Sure looked like him more than his brother - I hope not - this seems like a story that is too late to throw in (unless it will pack a whopper).

Also, the girl that got picked up on the street...could that be Jack's dad's g/f? The brother did say one of the dad's g/fs was hot (not that she's anything special but did kinda look like Jack's daughter

are we to assume that Jack's nephew is actually Jack's son? Sure looked like him more than his brother - I hope not - this seems like a story that is too late to throw in (unless it will pack a whopper).

Also, the girl that got picked up on the street...could that be Jack's dad's g/f? The brother did say one of the dad's g/fs was hot (not that she's anything special but did kinda look like Jack's daughter

I was thinking the exact same thing, Jack and his brothers wife apparently had a thing going on. Maybe they'll say that was his sister, who knows what they'll add in now.

I was thinking the exact same thing, Jack and his brothers wife apparently had a thing going on. Maybe they'll say that was his sister, who knows what they'll add in now.

yeah, it seems that there is actually too much happening too fast this season. I mean Jack comes back from China at the beginning in just a few minutes in, a nuke goes off in episode 4, and more than half of jack's long lost family shows up in episode 5, with the other half showing up in episode 6!

Archived