07 season maker results

krawhitham

1st 5 to reply

You have to have a legit copy of the game with patch 2,3,4, or 5 installed (roster makes no difference)

it MD5 checks your mvp2005.exe, so if you have hex edited it for widescreen it will not work

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st 5 to reply

You have to have a legit copy of the game with patch 2,3,4, or 5 installed (roster makes no difference)

it MD5 checks your mvp2005.exe, so if you have hex edited it for widescreen it will not work

What's an 07 season maker?

Alright - the instructions on the opening pop-up box were a tiny bit vague, but here is what I did.

I ran the EXE after placing it in my root MVP directory. It then launched the game, whereupon I started a new dynasty, checked the SCHEDULE, it was in 2007, and appeared to have the accuarate 2007 Cardinals schedule. I then saved the dynasty as "07BetaTest" and exited the game.

What else do you want me to be testing?

EDIT: So you're saying at this point, I can RE-ENTER the game, load that file, and THEN play it? I just can't play it BEFORE saving and re-exiting? (Because THAT would cause errors which would require reinstalling?)

Alright - the instructions on the opening pop-up box were a tiny bit vague, but here is what I did.

I ran the EXE after placing it in my root MVP directory. It then launched the game, whereupon I started a new dynasty, checked the SCHEDULE, it was in 2007, and appeared to have the accuarate 2007 Cardinals schedule. I then saved the dynasty as "07BetaTest" and exited the game.

What else do you want me to be testing?

EDIT: So you're saying at this point, I can RE-ENTER the game, load that file, and THEN play it? I just can't play it BEFORE saving and re-exiting? (Because THAT would cause errors which would require reinstalling?)

after you save, use your mvp2005.exe to load the game. After you have the save made you do not need to run 07-maker unless you want to make a new save

kraw, what is the 07 season maker?

Jesus Christ - STOP REPEATING QUESTIONS.

Obviously, it allows you to create a dyn/owner-mode save that begins in the year 2007. I have yet to check if it includes accurate stats for 05/06, but knowing Kraw, I assume it does.

You would've known this just by reading the past couple posts. Why would you repeat a question 2 posts later?

Obviously, it allows you to create a dyn/owner-mode save that begins in the year 2007. I have yet to check if it includes accurate stats for 05/06, but knowing Kraw, I assume it does.

accurate stats are roster based and this does not touch the roster

after you save, use your mvp2005.exe to load the game. After you have the save made you do not need to run 07-maker unless you want to make

a new save

Done! Works perfectly (with the older '06 mod installed). Very nice. Although, my above post was a bit off - it has correct 05 stats, but the 06 stats are completely missing. Altho - I'm sure you already knew this. You may not even be able to do that with this program.

Either way - what you were attempting seems to work. I simmed numerous games, and played one. No problems thru the first month.

kraw, what is the 07 season maker?

Is it the balanced schedule generator?

Cuz if it is...I wasted the past few days on it...:(

How does one jump from 07 season maker to balanced schedules??

it starts you in 2007 with the correct schedule.

accurate stats are roster based and this does not touch the roster

Gotcha. So, just for example - if I installed the latest KG roster (or ultimate), the ones that have the 05 and 06 stats included, and then created a save using THIS program, and THEN re-loaded the game and loaded the created save, I should (Theoretically) have all the current stats AND start the game at the beginning of the 07 season?

Very nice, how much? :) (Borat)

Gotcha. So, just for example - if I installed the latest KG roster (or ultimate), the ones that have the 05 and 06 stats included, and then created a save using THIS program, and THEN re-loaded the game and loaded the created save, I should (Theoretically) have all the current stats AND start the game at the beginning of the 07 season?

Yep

Archived