07 season maker results

krawhitham

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotcha. So, just for example - if I installed the latest KG roster (or ultimate), the ones that have the 05 and 06 stats included, and then created a save using THIS program, and THEN re-loaded the game and loaded the created save, I should (Theoretically) have all the current stats AND start the game at the beginning of the 07 season?

Very nice, how much? :) (Borat)

With kg's rosters the stats all perfect as shown here

untitled1copy2zm.jpg

just so you'll know, (b/c I'm sure you need to know) I'm running a legit version of 2005, no cracks or anything like that.

Here's the details:

MVP 05 -- Legit copy

Patch #5

06 Mod

No hex edits done on the 05 exe file either.

I'm not sure which UR it is.

You sure you aren't using the default patch 5 rosters or the old version of Ultimate that would crash the owner mode save?

Try kgbaseball's rosters as it works for me.

Is this the same thing as using Ty's season changer with Hory's 2007 schedule?

Yes, but it is easier to use and has the 2007 schedule included in the executable

ok, using new rosters that don't crash when you try to save an owner mode file (sorry, I didn't know)

it now works to perfection.....

1 little thing..

the All-Star game still says it's at Detroit. Is it supposed to say that? Or has it not been changed yet? Other than that, it's perfect.

ok, using new rosters that don't crash when you try to save an owner mode file (sorry, I didn't know)

it now works to perfection.....

1 little thing..

the All-Star game still says it's at Detroit. Is it supposed to say that? Or has it not been changed yet? Other than that, it's perfect.

load the game again (/w mvp2005.exe) after you save with the 07 maker and the game will be in SF

Archived