07 season maker results

krawhitham

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well alright - this is pretty f'ing awesome. So I guess this little question remains: I haven't updated my rosters since installing the old version of the 06 mod. (I guess I've been waiting for the '07 release). But this thing would allow me to go ahead and start a dyn now.

So my question is this: What is the common consensus as to the best currently available rosters that would make this most realistic to start in the '07 season?

wow, w/ all these positive reviews, MVP 07 looks like its going to be a success. Can't wait, thank you to all the modders that helped make it ;)

I don't think this is Kraw's '07 compilation. I think it's just a way to get your game into 2007 quickly/simply.

Quick clarification: I read the warning on the initial dialogue box... BUT... after you save the dyn during the instance of MVP that your utility pops up, and then EXIT out of MVP... and then restart MVP normally, you CAN load the save you made AND play on and on and save it, reload it, save again, reload, etc, onward without it causing any problems, right?

Archived