Favor to ask from people living in the Philly area

Totte

I need: a new replica Phillies home jersey with #26 Chase Utley.

MLB jerseys are extremely hard to come by in Sweden so I need to ask you a favor. My teammate who is a huge Phillies and Utley fan graduates from High School here in Gothenburg in late May and the rest of the guys on the team want to buy him a jersey as a gift.

I imagine the jersey is easiest to come by in the Philly area so therefore I'm asking you guys first.

What I'm asking is if someone could buy a jersey and ship it to me here in Sweden if I PayPal you money?

I live in Philly and most likely I can find a replica Utley jersey for you but the only this is that the numbers on the back will be square. Its hard to find Phillies jerseys with the numbers they use unless your gonna buy an authentic one from MLB.com or something. But yes, when I run across it I will pick it up for you.

I live in Philly and most likely I can find a replica Utley jersey for you but the only this is that the numbers on the back will be square. Its hard to find Phillies jerseys with the numbers they use unless your gonna buy an authentic one from MLB.com or something. But yes, when I run across it I will pick it up for you.

And there's no way they're gonna have a sale on authentic ones right? I mean it's not like the Phillies are changing their outfit thisyearlike the Reds or D'backs.

Forgot to mention that it needs to be in size medium (adult)

And there's no way they're gonna have a sale on authentic ones right? I mean it's not like the Phillies are changing their outfit thisyearlike the Reds or D'backs.

Forgot to mention that it needs to be in size medium (adult)

Unless you try and find it on ebay. Like with the numbers and letters, it weird because like Modells is like the leading sports retail chain here in Philly and the jerseys are with the square numbers and letters when the Phillies dont sport the square style.

Unless you try and find it on ebay. Like with the numbers and letters, it weird because like Modells is like the leading sports retail chain here in Philly and the jerseys are with the square numbers and letters when the Phillies dont sport the square style.

The style of the numbers doesn't really matter that much as long as it says Utley 26 on the back. If they have one of those in medium at Mo's, you gotta go to Mo's (or whatever their commercial says these days?)

The style of the numbers doesn't really matter that much as long as it says Utley 26 on the back. If they have one of those in medium at Mo's, you gotta go to Mo's (or whatever their commercial says these days?)

Yeah thats it "Gotta go to Mo's". But yeah Ill get back to you on it.

• 2 months later...

I remember when my brother bought me a jersey of Jeters's, a replica of coarse, he found it cheaper to buy it from some place in South Korea, over three times less that what it costs in the USA. If you want, I'll try finding out more info on this. I wore it several times, and it has no fade marks or anything, 100% authentic.

I remember when my brother bought me a jersey of Jeters's, a replica of coarse, he found it cheaper to buy it from some place in South Korea, over three times less that what it costs in the USA. If you want, I'll try finding out more info on this. I wore it several times, and it has no fade marks or anything, 100% authentic.

I'd be glad if you'd like to help out by digging a little deeper into that but I'd still rather buy from the States to know it's the real deal.

The company my brother bought it from sells them to the US, where there sold for several times more. I'll look into it though. Not on good speaking terms with my brother at the moment though, but I'll try.

Archived