Super Bowl talk

brutushayesosu

That's exactly right. He needs to be what John Stocco is/was for the Wisconsin Badgers. Just complete simple passes and don't throw interceptions, and your team has a really high chance of winning with the defense you have.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I can't stand the Bears and think they are terribly overrated....

Grossman can be a QB to lead them to a championship. If they can get him to just manage the game and let the running game take over and have their defense be consistent, they will be fine with Grossman.

You don't have to have a good QB to win the Super Bowl. The Steelers proved that last year.

I agree 100% with you. As long as you get 4 to 5 yards per carry, you won`t have need to relay on QB that much. The colts won the game because they were able to run the football and than they let the manning throw short passes for 1st downs.

Even though I can't stand the Bears and think they are terribly overrated....

Grossman can be a QB to lead them to a championship. If they can get him to just manage the game and let the running game take over and have their defense be consistent, they will be fine with Grossman.

You don't have to have a good QB to win the Super Bowl. The Steelers proved that last year.

thank you....

The Bears didn't get to the Super Bowl because of Rex Grossman, and it wasn't going to be Rex Grossman who won the game for the Bears.

I didn't care who won as long as the Bears lost. ;)

Peyton is probably one of my least favorite NFL players, but I don't mind the Colts as a whole (Tony Dungy is awesome) so I like that the Colts won, I guess.

I feel the same way. Didn't that win against Chicago in the last game of the year feel great. Now Favre's gonna get one more Super Bowl next year :p

Archived