Total Classics team needs '75 / '78 Red Sox Away Uniform

Jim825

The Total Classics team is in need of a uniform for the upcoming Total Classics 7 release. We have the proper home uniform for the '75 & '78 Red Sox, but we need the Away uniform for these teams. The '75 and '78 teams wore identical uniforms, so we are only looking for one uniform to be created. Here's what the uniforms looked like:

Can one of the talented uniform modders here help us out with this?

Cool. Thanks!

If you're up to it, your boy George Brett could also use some uniforms on the '77 Royals. We're currently using the '85 uniforms that EA included with the game.

While the home uniforms in 1977 and 1985 were similar, the road uniforms were different. In 1985, both the home and away uniforms had "Royals" on the front, while in 1977, the home jersey had "Royals" on the front and the road jersey had "Kansas City" on it. Here's a comparison:

1977 uniforms:

1985 uniforms:

Sure, I can do those, too. This would be my first Royals uni (aside from Wichita and Omaha), as Spungo has taken on most of them. On a side note, do you know which logo that is on the sleeve patch: the KC or the R? I suppose I could always "ask" Chris Creamer...

Well, after some serious computer problems, I was finally able to start this a couple hours ago. It's essentially done. I just need to know if there is a white stroke around the B on the cap and batting helmet, and if the helmet is the same color scheme as the cap (red bowl, blue bill). I'll leave the accessories up to you guys, as all I have is Spungo's gear and no retro gear.

Also, as far as the Royals' jersey, I can't find the "Kansas City" script. Chris Creamer doesn't have it on his site. If you guys can help me find it, I can knock that one out tonight as well.

I've got to run to Wal-Mart (the cats (and my wife) seem to think they need food for some reason), but I'll finish this up and post pics when I get back.

Those look great! Thanks! I sent you a PM with an e-mail address where you can send them. In the meantime, I'll continue looking for that Royals Road text. Can you use pictures of players wearing the uniform?

Your pic didn't show up (red X), but I'm assuming it's the black script? If so, if you take a look at the two, they're a little different with the serifs. If I'm wrong, try posting the pic again. Save it to somewhere on your harddrive and use imageshack.us to upload it.

That being said, I could do that, but it would be somewhat inaccurate. It's up to Jim and Alex, really.

Your pic didn't show up (red X), but I'm assuming it's the black script? If so, if you take a look at the two, they're a little different with the serifs. If I'm wrong, try posting the pic again. Save it to somewhere on your harddrive and use imageshack.us to upload it.

That being said, I could do that, but it would be somewhat inaccurate. It's up to Jim and Alex, really.

Using that script and making the letters all white would give us something that looks more like the '77 Road uniform than the '85 uniform we're using today, so I would have no problem with it. While it might not be exactly like the '77 uniforms, it would be better than what we have today. Anything you can give us would be greatly appreciated.

Archived