MVPMods Yahoo Fantasy League

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone veto the idea of having an AL or NL only league? I think this would offer a more challenging league because theres less players so you have to do your research.

hrm.. I'll try to get the 1st one started up first then someone can create a second one. Next year if we're still active, we'll take the top 6 from each league and insert into a 12 team league.

6 from league #1

6 from league #2

Still need that opinion on the AL-NL league guys that I've Pm'ed.

If we're gonna have two leagues, an AL and NL only draft would make sense, but it's not the perfect solution. For stat categories, I've always gone with the default, and occasionally I add in things like shutouts or holds.

Everybody probably already took those times... You could check with mlb.com's "2007 open" - I checked and they had some decent times, albeit in a few weeks. If worse comes to worse, you could always do a pre-ranked automatic draft, which takes some of the fun out of it, but I usually end up doing that simply because unfortunately I never have any time for the live drafts anyway... :?

Let's schedule the draft for right before opening day so people don't end up drafting guys that get hurt during ST. And Yahoo is the only way to go. I have absolutely no complaints about how fantasy sports are run through them.

I've never had a problem with Yahoo either. The only advantage to using ESPN is that you get free live stats, whereas with Yahoo you have to pay extra for the stattracker. I don't know anything else about the other services aside from Yahoo, which has a great layout.

Let's schedule the draft for right before opening day so people don't end up drafting guys that get hurt during ST. And Yahoo is the only way to go. I have absolutely no complaints about how fantasy sports are run through them.

If no one has a problem with ESPN, i'll go ahead and schedule it.

Ah, last year sure was a good year for me as i won the league *grin* don't think i'm joining anything this year as i'm already in hockey and nascar, might need break from that for a bit lol.

Archived