MVP07 Overlay

Trues

I noticed after installing the mod that the overlay was not displaying some of the fonts correctly. This was caused by kraws jumbotron fix. I have since corrected this. You can either download the entire overlay found here and re-install it or you can just replace the ingame.big file with the corrected one below.

Thanks.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great overlay! Only thing I hope for is:

Could you add an icon for "top" or "bottom" of the inning?

If you're referring to the inning indicators, it's there in the form of the red bar above the team name/score.

I played a game last night between the Brewers and Dodgers, and the bar didn't show for either team, and that's the first time that's happened.

Interesting. I'll check it out.

Trues, I really hate being a nitpick, but I've come across another bug. It seems the blue box indicating a player's cold zone is colored red. I didn't have a chance to test in in-game, but in "ingameov.fsh", "sqbl" is red and not blue.

Trues, I really hate being a nitpick, but I've come across another bug. It seems the blue box indicating a player's cold zone is colored red. I didn't have a chance to test in in-game, but in "ingameov.fsh", "sqbl" is red and not blue.

Ooh - that would be a major problem. Except... in the screen shot there are all 3 zone-colors (blue, red, "clear")...

...hmmm.

It's not a nitpick at all, in fact, you're right, it's screwed up. I'll fix it right away.

Sorry, I must be getting careless in my old age. :headache:

It's not a nitpick at all, in fact, you're right, it's screwed up. I'll fix it right away.

Sorry, I must be getting careless in my old age. :headache:

Excellent, because I was getting that too. Let us know when the fix comes out.

And this is an excellent excellent layout, I just love it. Great work Trues! :popcorn:

Would you release it, or send it to me? :hail:

Here's the lines for the camera.

0x1fb8d47a 107<BattingView4LeftLow>

0x9c1cdf19 107<BattingView4LeftHi>

0xd5d8b04d 107<BattingView4RightLow>

0xf6f70c8c 107<BattingView4RightHi>

The values for 15, 16, & 17 on each line need to be changed as follows:

15 -150.000;16 48.000;17 -150.000

I sure hope this all makes sense. :)

How can I fix the inset picture of the base runners from covering up the pitching meter when a left handed batter is up to bat? I didn't notice this until I replaced the overlay with the new '07 overlay. Thanks for any help. :whistle:

Archived