MVP07 Overlay

Trues

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trues, per chance, are you going to be fixing the red bar over the hitting team thing? I don't really mind cause I know whose up, but that bar makes the overlay look even sleeker, and I don't have it.

Love your work,

Ron

How can I fix the inset picture of the base runners from covering up the pitching meter when a left handed batter is up to bat? I didn't notice this until I replaced the overlay with the new '07 overlay. Thanks for any help.

Professor: The answer is in this thread on page 18.

R/

TC2

It's not a nitpick at all, in fact, you're right, it's screwed up. I'll fix it right away.

Sorry, I must be getting careless in my old age. :headache:

Don't worry, Trues. It was just a minor detail in a great mod. :wtg:

Trues, I really hate being a nitpick, but I've come across another bug. It seems the blue box indicating a player's cold zone is colored red. I didn't have a chance to test in in-game, but in "ingameov.fsh", "sqbl" is red and not blue.

Trues,

This is another minor, minor nitpick, but when you are viewing a players hot/cold zones via the "hot-menus", the intended blue color zone is also red. This is the case after your version 1.1 update.

Just an FYI. Totally awesome overlay in general though..

Grandma said:

How can I fix the inset picture of the base runners from covering up the pitching meter when a left handed batter is up to bat? I didn't notice this until I replaced the overlay with the new '07 overlay. Thanks for any help.

JoernIII said (about 10 replies later in the exact same thread):

can someone help me ? my english is not good enough.

my pitchmeter is under the overlay when player on the base.

i can´t see it in some pitches. what can i do ?

thank´s a lot

JoernIII: The answer is in this thread on page 18.

R/

TC2

Trues,

This is another minor, minor nitpick, but when you are viewing a players hot/cold zones via the "hot-menus", the intended blue color zone is also red. This is the case after your version 1.1 update.

I'll take a look at this tonight. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

New in v1.3

Added an all new info bar at bottom of screen. Special thanks to ksmlove000 for the inspiration to expand on his ideas to help create the info bar.

I didn't try it when I posted that, but after trying it I find that it doesn't look very good for me. :

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/7928/layoutxa9.png

that is at 640*480 resolution...

1024*768:

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1681/layoutcb4.png

800*600:

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/9448/layoutkc2.png

those are the only resolutions my computer runs. Help?

Archived