MVP07 Overlay

Trues

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because he's using the small font (12) and that for some reason changes with each resolution setting. You'd have to use the size 14 font but it would be too big for the amount of information being displayed in the info bar.

do all fonts change with resolution when set to size 12 or just the font he is using, I have a pile of fonts from other ea games that work on MVP

That I don't know but I'd be more than willing to experiment with other fonts.

The thing that still bugs me after this great overlay is the fact that the stock player with speed icon still shows up. Is there any way to get that out of the game totally? Point being because Kraw did an excellent job with placing the players speed in the lower right.

The thing that still bugs me after this great overlay is the fact that the stock player with speed icon still shows up. Is there any way to get that out of the game totally? Point being because Kraw did an excellent job with placing the players speed in the lower right.
I did not do **** besides steal stuff and tweak it, but yes I just removed the stock blue box with the attribute icons

Archived