Surey: MVPmod Y! Fantasy Baseball (Roto vs. H2H)

If you posted with interest in the other thread

post here with your name and teh style you perfer.. (Head to Head or Roto)

I'll start:

Guest - Roto

Roto 1 H2H 0 << (next users add to it)

Sean O, I know we have a grand community but because I've seen mostly people perfer Roto and never enough for H2H. Now is there a point of having a 6 team H2H league?

My guess is that we will have enough people for both, especially with the h2h leagues last year. I would assume that we would have no problem getting 24 people back for a league regardless of the format.

Side note, preferential treatment for people who were in leagues last year and didn't completely flake out? I know there were 2 or 3 people who had teams who never checked their teams after mid-april, and another who never even looked at his team once.

I perfer roto, but don't mind h2h leagues. If a h2h league is created and only a few members join, I'd join to help create more teams. But I'd like to be in a roto league.

I also love the idea of making sure members will be active before allowing them to join. It's the main reason I want to join a MVPmods fantasy league, I'm so tired of joining public leads and 80% of the league being inactive.

I'm obsessive about my fantasy teams. I was checking my rosters several times a day last year, and I was pissed because I joined 2 public leagues where over half of the people didn't pay attention to a damn thing, so when I tried to improve my team via trades and whatnot I wouldn't get any responses.

I'd prefer roto. I'd like to join because this is the first year in the past 3 that I've been in a situation where I have enough free time to participate in fantasy baseball and be active. Other years I've been caught up between school, playing baseball, and theatre. Now that I'm available, I figured I might try it.

I prefer Roto. As far as me joining, statistics and fantasy teams are always big with me. I won my league 2 years ago (8 teams), but didn't partake in any this past year because I didn't know enough people that wanted to join, and I don't like public leagues for the fact that people just don't care.

Score: Roto (?) H2H (?)

*I'd update the score but I lost track reading posts of people who didn't update the score.

Archived