Hardway hates gay people

remyzer099

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, I think there's some pretty touchy feelings about all this. Fine, I can respect that. The only point I'm trying to make is destructive behavior by ANY group is bad. That is the thing to hate, NOT the idividual. I can't stop any of you from reading into this what you have preconceived. If you are all hopped up to jump on certain "catchphrases" then that's your choice. I personally try to find the best in all humans, no matter what. I think we are taught to love one another. I just don't think that condoning destructive behavior is a wise thing. That's about the size of it. If you have read this and believe that I am racist, homophobic, anti-religion, etc, etc, then you are NOT intellectually honest.

Yes, I read it, I just misread it. Sorry, the words homosexual were used a whole lot of times, and I misread heterosexual once as homosexual, changing the whole meaning.

My bad :?

It's cool, I love ya, man! (Unless you're a cross-dressing, purple skinned, pinheaded, crocheting, wig-wearing, aboriginal, Orthodox Russian skinheaded muppet).

IT"S A JOKE!!!! :rocklicker: :toothless:

Hardaway may not agree with homosexuality; that's fine...I do not agree with or support it either. But he should not have said, "I hate gay people." Those comments were immature and uncalled for. I do not agree with homosexuality--as a Bible-believing Christian, I believe that it is wrong because the Bible says so--but I will never go around saying that I hate any person for being gay. And I think Hardaway made the wrong decision to say what he said. He's only succeeded in opening a can of worms, making the whole thing bigger than it needs to be, and giving a bad name to anyone who does not support homosexuality.

Thank you janitor06, good post.

There would be less STDs (in both groups) if people could just keep it in their pants...

It's cool, I love ya, man! (Unless you're a cross-dressing, purple skinned, pinheaded, crocheting, wig-wearing, aboriginal, Orthodox Russian skinheaded muppet).

IT"S A JOKE!!!! :rocklicker: :toothless:

My God Lautrec....you just described me to a tee... :toothless:

Hardaway may not agree with homosexuality; that's fine...I do not agree with or support it either. But he should not have said, "I hate gay people." Those comments were immature and uncalled for. I do not agree with homosexuality--as a Bible-believing Christian, I believe that it is wrong because the Bible says so--but I will never go around saying that I hate any person for being gay. And I think Hardaway made the wrong decision to say what he said. He's only succeeded in opening a can of worms, making the whole thing bigger than it needs to be, and giving a bad name to anyone who does not support homosexuality.

Janitor, as a Christian myself, I agree with what you said.

LOL straight off jay leno about 30 seconds ago

"i think gay players in the nba are a good thing... we need more of them... for each one, that reduces the number of illegitimate children in the world by 5"

Give them time, they'll figure out a way. Lesbians go to sperm banks, possibly gays will figure out a way to have a fetus implanted into them like Arnold Governator in that one movie.

Wouldn't he be called a "gayist?"

No, on a side note, whats the big deal. There's people i know that are gay, and I, well, I dont hate them, but I wont talk to them either. So he says he hates gay people. Big deal. I dont like people of arab dissent, does that mean that CNN should bang on my door asking for an interview?

Wow, you really are a dumb scumbag, aren't you?

Also, bible people, you're also firmly against the 'mixing of different types of cloth togethe' thing, right? Because otherwise, I'll see you in hell too.

The bible says a lot of garbage. Taking any of it literally, especially considering its history, is utter insanity.

Well, and didn't I say I was sorry for that this being the third time? Also, do you mind telling me what we should take literaly from the Bible. I believe everything in it, and I know that there isn't any garbage in it. Only trailor trash would find garbage in it, because they themselfs are garbage. Do you consider how to save yourself garbage? Or how to raise your children garbage? Or some of the commandments like "Thou shalt not kill" garbage?

God dosn't like the whole homosexuality issue. Infact, he destroyed an entire city because of it.

Well, and didn't I say I was sorry for that this being the third time?

Why are you apologizing for it? Do you now not hate other people all of a sudden? I have serious issues with Islam, but I don't unilaterally hate those of Arab or Persian descent.

Also, do you mind telling me what we should take literaly from the Bible. I believe everything in it, and I know that there isn't any garbage in it.

Where to begin? Upright religious men throwing their innocent daughters to angry mobs to be raped and murdered, people randomly murdering Egyptians when they know no one is looking, stoning rape victims to death, punishing believers after being goaded by Satan... that's just a short list of biblical atrocities.

At best, the bible should be taken as a general guide for action. The point of the new testament is that Jesus wanted the best for all of humanity, not to randomly exclude people on sociological bases.

Only trailor trash would garbage in it, because they themselfs are garbage. Do you consider how to save yourself garbage? Or how to raise your children garbage? Or some of the commandments like "Thou shalt not kill" garbage?

Jesus. What are you even talking about? I mean, if you're not a native speaker I'll apologize, but come on. These aren't even sentences, let alone cogent thoughts.

God dosn't like the whole homosexuality issue. Infact, he destroyed an entire city because of it.

As I stated before, God also can't stand when you wear different types of cloth at the same time. Do you believe in this?

The bible has much that is good, and much that is horrific. Take from it the good, without hating anyone. Make sense?

Wow, you really are a dumb scumbag, aren't you?

Also, bible people, you're also firmly against the 'mixing of different types of cloth togethe' thing, right? Because otherwise, I'll see you in hell too.

The bible says a lot of garbage. Taking any of it literally, especially considering its history, is utter insanity.

Sean O, there is a better way of making your point without coming off as a douche bag that offends most people in this country.

Also, you are not a theologian, so don't try to tell people how to interpret the Bible. (which you naively spelled with a lowercase)

Sean O, there is a better way of making your point without coming off as a douche bag that offends most people in this country.

Should I really care about offending a majority of this country that hates a group of people they've never met? You make it seem like it matters.

Also, you are not a theologian, so don't try to tell people how to interpret the Bible. (which you naively spelled with a lowercase)

Neither are Christians, and they attribute falsehood to the bible all the time. And I capitalize the Brothers Karamazov, not the bible. It is undeserving.

Sean O, why don't you attack the Koran as well? Unless theres a certain line you won't cross.

I'm only 50 pages into the Qu'ran, so I can't really comment as of yet. It seems like Muhammad is highly affected by his epilepsy, to the point where many could easily attribute supernatural forces to his seizures. I'm sure much has been made of that over the years.

Beautiful writing, however.

I'm only 50 pages into the Qu'ran, so I can't really comment as of yet. It seems like Muhammad is highly affected by his epilepsy, to the point where many could easily attribute supernatural forces to his seizures. I'm sure much has been made of that over the years.

Beautiful writing, however.

lol I gotta give you credit for being fearless and fair in attacking all religions. But consider yourself lucky to be living in America, where you could get away with this kind of thing speaking in front of a bunch of pot head college kids at Columbia University.

There's a real world out there so I would really watch out for what you say and choose your words carefully.

Also, disrespecting those who oppose your point of view makes you lose credibility and makes you lose the debate by default.

lol I gotta give you credit for being fearless and fair in attacking all religions. But consider yourself lucky to be living in America, where you could get away with this kind of thing speaking in front of a bunch of pot head college kids at Columbia University.

There's a real world out there so I would really watch out for what you say and choose your words carefully.

Look, I take a Dostoevsky stand in regards to religion. If you're going to be religious, knock yourself out, but don't be a hate monger about it. I am nearly certain that if Jesus ends up somehow being the son of god, that he won't hate black people, arabs, gays, women, jews, or whatever. He would preach tolerance and acceptance. Using a book written by mankind that has been perverted by every major historical movement over 2000 years to justify personal predilections is not something I see any sense in.

I have a funny feeling people are homophobic or racist because of their upbringing, and justify it using an ancient text. The bible (at least the new testament) could be a beautiful example of man's positive qualities, however it is used for bloodshed and hatred. The same goes for virtually every other religious text.

Me, I like the Tao Te Ching. 81 short chapters that all boil down to "don't hate one another."

Well I agree with you that the Bible has been misinterpreted. In fact, I'm a firm believer that extraterrestrials actually genetically altered human DNA here on earth, something that totally would wipe out Darwin's theory of evolution. I believe we do have a supreme and intelligent Creator, but it is not who you think it might be. You can actually find evidence of alien contact in the Bible (The Nephilim) as well and as far back as the ancient Sumerians. (Anunakis)

Fags=AIDS=HOMOphobia

That's the real reason Timmy 'hates fags'.

Now if they called today's game based on the rules Mr.Naismith laid out you wouldn't have as many 'bleeders' in the NBA.

Nor would 30% of the no talent hacks that currently play have contracts.

Sean O, if you pulled your head out of your ***, you would find in my first apology that I re-worded what I was trying to say. And as for that one quote, I forgot one word. Now I added that word. But if one word in one sentence throws you off completely, then maybe you should stay in middle school for a while. I'm sorry that you think that the Bible is garbage. But it isn't. And in the Bible, it is full of stories of men and their stupid mistakes. but I guess your too good for that. Just tell me, hows it feel to be perfect and odor free?

Medric, the whole point is that you're a hate-filled little child with virtually no education, and this is made abundantly clear in both your writing (which is horrific) and your ideals (which are hypocritical and contradictory). You seem to have no knowledge of the bible, and yet believe yourself an expert. I'm nothing of the sort; I've just read enough of it to see both its atrocities and benefits.

To take anything changed by past rulers as the word of god shows a total misunderstanding of the book's history.

I'm sorry, where did I say I was an expert of the Bible? And the only thing that I can say that I truely hate is you Sean O and people like yourself who bash not just one religion, but all of them. ApparlentlyI have some knoledge of the Bible, since I am the only one here who has stood up for it.

Archived