Umachines!!!!! You son of a!

Yammer

Well here is the story.

I downloaded each team UMachines did. Installed them. Thats when i noticed that if I played a game and then lets say I wanted to change my batting stance and go to edit the player, the game would crash as the edit player screen tried to load. I racked my brain trying to figure out what the hell was wrong.

So I replaced the models and uniforms.big files.

Placed all the .fsh and .bmp files into one file and made a huge bat. Ran the bat. No errors came up during the intallation.

Go into the game and once again it would crash if I did the same steps. Or if I edited a player first and then went to play a game it would crash.

Now I replaced the files again with the defaults. Started the game and its all good. So Umachines... what the hell man? I have noticed on some of your extra jerseys for some teams, that the long sleeves or the llod file went updated to suit.

But anyways, I hope you plan on going through all your work and fixing some of the issues.

same here has uni's are great and no problems, sounds like something else. Do you use MVPEDIT if so maybe yu need to delete that. If not just reinstall your game but save you models.big, portrait.big, stadiums and w/e else u wanna save.

(?). I can edit players in both NVidia low and high end cards with no problem. I fact, I just had to edit Jason Larue to take a screenshot of Rambully's helmet. Shame I don't have a machine with ATI card yet to test it, but no problem with GeForce series. I test my files enough to know they'll run smooth and without crashing MOST of the system, but not even Microsoft makes 100% safe stuff. So I think you're going a bit fast with your conclussion.

no its a full version of the game paid for.

I really am at a loss here. I replaced the models.big file and installed Kccitystars division packs and it runs fine. I even ran my own jerseys into the game and they run just fine. But when i go to Umchines, thats when the problem occurs.

I dont know if this matters or not, but I had an "older" Marlins set from machine that did the same thing. It worked fine until I tried to edit the players equipment and then the game crashed! Eventually I noticed that the uniform files had "4x" shoes and 2xL hat and helmet in addition to the larger sleeve and jersey. I have not noticed this in any other machine pack. I went to his latest set to work from and the problem went away. Mabe this has something to do with it?

I dont know if this matters or not, but I had an "older" Marlins set from machine that did the same thing. It worked fine until I tried to edit the players equipment and then the game crashed! Eventually I noticed that the uniform files had "4x" shoes and 2xL hat and helmet in addition to the larger sleeve and jersey. I have not noticed this in any other machine pack. I went to his latest set to work from and the problem went away. Mabe this has something to do with it?

Very rare. The only kit where I remember to have resized other files than Jersey and sleeves, is Allstarts'. Then I made KC's batting gloves 96x96.

Archived