Your style of gameplay.

medric822

Style of gameplay  

36 members have voted

1. 1.

• Home Run Derby
    • Smallball (hit&run/stealing bases)
    • Little of both

i go for long ball with power hitters. i got for line drives with the weaker hitters. i hook up hit and runs and punch the ball between 1st and 2nd base. i suicide squeeze to get that last run out. I just play for the situation

I find Im way too agressive on the basepaths and it catches up to me often. I dont steal much, maybe with a select few players, the only guy I feel comfortable sending at all times is Dave Krynzel, just cuz I know its an 90% chance of him taking the bag.

I only go for big hits (HR's) with guys like Jenkins & Fielder, some other guys occasionally I will push for homers.

I dont really believe in small ball. Bunting a guy over may seem like a good idea, but Im just not comfortable doing that at the expense of an out. Outs are just to valuable to me. I try to never put myself into a situation where an out will be made against me.

I'm 28-14 so I guess I'm doing something right :p

The thing I do the most, it steal bases. I usually go for 5 bases a game. My leadoff hitter gets on, steal second on next pitch. Then I go for third. Then I try to score him. Even my slowest player has 10 SB's, and its only half way into May 2010.

it depends on who i'm playin w/ and who's pitchin...

against bad pitchers i generally go for the big hits

against good pitchers (or pitchers i'm not good at hitting) i play alotta small ball

i don't steal much... but i hit and run and run and hit alot... it's alotta fun

I'm pretty much the Billy Beane of mvp baseball, strictly station to station. I only steal with my best basestealers, but I rarely hit and run or run and hit. Too many silly double plays have been turned against me because of that, so it's not worth the risk. I do try to go for a bunt single every now and then. Especially with faster players such as Sizemore if they're not hitting a thing.

Archived