CTS Requests?

apridham

If you have a CTS Request, post it here.

Here is the list of the CTS screens I have made:

Vernon Wells

David Ortiz

Josh Beckett

Johan Santana

Jason Varitek

Alex Rodriguez

Here are the CTS Screens I have made but have not uploaded yet:

Chien Ming Wang

CTS Screens I am currently working on:

Bobby Abreau

Manny Ramirez

Curt Schilling

Tim Wakefield

Justin Huber

Peter Moylan

Rather then flood the downloads with your CTS screens that are requested by people, could you email them to the person? I mean no disrespect to you or your work, but it would be easier then having a bunch of CTS screens listed in the "New Downloads Section".

If you have a CTS Request, post it here.

Here is the list of the CTS screens I have made:

Vernon Wells

David Ortiz

Josh Beckett

Johan Santana

Jason Varitek

Here are the CTS Screens I have made but have not uploaded yet:

Alex Rodriguez

Chien Ming Wang

CTS Screens I am currently working on:

Bobby Abreau

Manny Ramirez

Curt Schilling

Tim Wakefield

Justin Huber

Peter Moylan

If you like my work, please send a Paypal donation to apridham@gmail.com.

Thanks!

How about some more Royals' screens? One with any of the following young guys would be sweet: Alex Gordon, Mark Teahen, Zack Greinke, Ryan Shealy.

Thanks!

yeah, but my program will also put an overlay on it of your choice.

Whatever, I'll stop arguing. Don't want to hijack.

Regardless of what your program does, it doesn't deny the fact that anyone can crop an image to 1024x768 and resize it to 1024x1024 and call it a CTS screen...

Matter of fact I'll upload a CTS of a CTS button and ask for donations. :twocents:

That was actually my desktop background for awhile.

I just can't help laughing when I see it.

I figured it had gotten lost in the shuffle. Didn't think it would be used. :lol:

Rather then flood the downloads with your CTS screens that are requested by people, could you email them to the person? I mean no disrespect to you or your work, but it would be easier then having a bunch of CTS screens listed in the "New Downloads Section".

I could, but possibly other people would like to download them. I dunno, if you want it done that way, I can probably do it. I am on dialup so if 4 or five want the same screen, it really is gonna bog my internet down sending all these big emails, rather than uploading it once.

of course, I could always upload them somewhere's else and just send them the links. I don't know, your call.

I could, but possibly other people would like to download them. I dunno, if you want it done that way, I can probably do it. I am on dialup so if 4 or five want the same screen, it really is gonna bog my internet down sending all these big emails, rather than uploading it once.

of course, I could always upload them somewhere's else and just send them the links. I don't know, your call.

Maybe you can add it as an attachment in your post instead of sending an e-mail to everyone who wants it.

Regardless of what your program does, it doesn't deny the fact that anyone can crop an image to 1024x768 and resize it to 1024x1024 and call it a CTS screen...

Matter of fact I'll upload a CTS of a CTS button and ask for donations. :twocents:

Ya know, if ya's don't appreciate the CTS screens, I don't have to make them. Your choice. I'm sure i can find something else to do that someone will appreciate.

Ya know, if ya's don't appreciate the CTS screens, I don't have to make them. Your choice. I'm sure i can find something else to do that someone will appreciate.

His point is that anyone can make a CTS screen. We had a problem a while ago where the site was flooded with them for a few days straight. I am not doubting that you aren't enjoying making them, but the fact that you asked for donations for cropping a picture is a little much.

By all means, if you get requests attach them to this thread. I am not trying to deter you from having fun and contributing. It's good that you want to give something back to the community, and the work you have done is good. I suspect with some more practice, you could give it a go at uniform making...

My thing is that because it's something anyone can do, it doesn't warrant a donation. Don't get me wrong, I like your CTS screens but if it's something anyone can do within 30 seconds, c'mon....

I don't know how to do the uniforms really. But, I will remove the part about donations from my readme in the future. :-D

Don't worry. You seem to have the right spirit. When I first started modding, I stunk at modding. My first mod was a keyboard mod, that was rejected, and then the CTS screen maker.

Now, I can make somewhat better mods (although I don't really think they are big impacts to mvpmods.com), but I still have a lot to learn in terms of Photoshop.

Archived