BEST MVP2004 UNIFORM EVER?

fuzzone

Which uniform did you fall in love with?  

40 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rolie's "1929 Braves Uniform"
    • Cartersyard "Icy White Mets Uniform"
    • Umachines Additional uniforms in sets
    • Sandman's 60's Uniforms( U CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE DON!)
    • Cartersyard "Seattle Pilots Uniform Set"
    • Rolie's "Cubs 1908.1911.1914 Uniform Sets"
    • Big Bully "Aqua Marlins and/or Angels Uniform Set"
    • KcCityStar Devil Rays 1998 Uniform
    • Iron Forge's "Pitts Pirates TACT Uniform"

hey guys,i just wanted to poll to see which uniforms do you guys think were the best of all time. Me and a friend of mine were discussing it and we can't really pinpoint which one is definitely the best even tho they're al great. show these guys you appreciate their work. This poll is based on original uniform work so sorry if i left any unimodders out.

This should be fun.

fuzzone.jpg

you know, thome25 did make a good uni, and the forum fanatic and mod squad unis were great too, there's a lot of great unis, but i didnt want to have way too many options for the unis.

um, you act like uniforms are flying in left and right. besides, this poll will be up for awhile and i dont know how any one will top the 9 that are listed above. Those 9 are just whoa. The 9 that are listed above--i havent seen anything come close in any game(Fifa, madden,hockey)..those uniforms are too sexual to not be voted on.

This site is a true advantage for our comunity. Just try to download anything from an important site of any other sport sim game....it's annoying!. And sure there are a lot of nice uniform makers here. Just watching those pictures makes me remember that I made my very first uniform for a FIFA game; and I have not seen anything like those ones in that (worldwide spread) comunity.

We shoulda saved this for the end of the year...I mean it can't really be the G.O.A.T if the baseball season isn't over yet

I just hope to have 1 vote when I get back from vacation lol

lol i'm starting to think that you guys thought that what I said was in reference to my add-on. it wasn't..i meant to say that the baseball season isn't over yet so there can't be a GOAT mod for 2004.

as far as the best mod for this game, i would say that Ezorn's Fenway is at the top of the list. That thing is awesome. What happenned to him anyway?

There are a lot of guys that took off that did good stuff. Devil, Renegade(he was away and now he is back home and playing some ESPN football), Snepp, etc. Where are these guys. Snepp was a huge part until he fell off the face of the earth.

fuzZ - If you would have a heart and let me cast more than just 1 vote then we could quickly tighten this race and make it MO interesting ........ 1 Vote per Person !!! That's not how we do it here in LOUISIANA !!!!

Don

fuzZ - If you would have a heart and let me cast more than just 1 vote then we could quickly tighten this race and make it MO interesting ........ 1 Vote per Person !!! That's not how we do it here in LOUISIANA !!!!

Don

That's nothing!!!. In my country deads vote too!. Now it's comming a massive resurection for sunday's referendum! :lol:

Archived