MVP 2005 sleepers

Ace152

Every dynasty I make it a priority to trade for Greg Aquino. He is especially heaty on the default rosters. Hasnt had a bad season for me yet. Thanks Greg.

I agree. He was my closer for three seasons and saved no fewer than 39 games per season.

I no longer have anyone. Everyone that did good for me sucks this year. My dynasty is in shambles. My best hitters are hitting like .230. I could have used minor leaguers for that performance level.

Are you doing the hitting Philliesphan? I dunno what it is, his hot/cold zones, stance or what but Helms is always raking pitching in my exhibition games. I can't wait to start my dynasty.

as the one said above me...

Wes Helms good hitter

Esteban German like a 95 contact on one side and a 85 on other ;) and a 95 speed...almost got me MVP off the BENCH.

Garrett Atkins....amazing hitter good defender...well solid.

Reed Johnson

Mike Redmond great all around catcher...aging though

Felix Pie superrrrr fast CF great glove 90+ fielding and range 90+ thp and tha

Kevin Youkilis- good glove decent hitter

Cesar Izturiz- good contact..for me excellent glove.

omar ifante- good solid all around 2B

juan encancion- hits good for me usually low 300's and turns into a excellent fielder

eric kielty high 80's contact and power for lefty's 95 thp 90 fielding i make him a catcher...

Are you doing the hitting Philliesphan? I dunno what it is, his hot/cold zones, stance or what but Helms is always raking pitching in my exhibition games. I can't wait to start my dynasty.

I'm hitting with him. And this is on All-Star - The only people I can hit with on All-Star are Helms, Burrell, and Utley. Helms had 3 HR in a game and 6 RBIs, all while going 5 for 6. Basically, with Helms I can pull any inside pitch for a HR and hit doubles, singles and an occasional HR to the opposite field. I can't even do that with Howard - BA = .245 HR = 9 or 10!! (Although I am getting better with him.)

I dont really know if you could consider him a total sleeper but, R. Cano is playing well for me hitting .373 10 HR (2 Walkoffs extra innings) 23 RBI's in the first 16 games of the season. He's the reason that Im in second place in my division and not last. Seeing as he was the only guy I could hit with until switching to the high heat camera datafile. The rest of my Yanks are coming along well now.

Back in my first dynasty, I had Ross Gload who went from bench player to starter for me because he hit .350 with power. He's a terrible fielder though. Tony Womack was huge for me. I only played 2 seasons, but in the first he hit .380 as leadoff and in the second he was hitting well above .400 when I set the game down in august of that season. Made up for Eric Chavez hitting in the mid .100s. My offense consisted of Womack reaching base and Hafner hitting a bomb.

the molina brothers and every pitcher hits well for me (clemens hit .455 for me 3 months into a season on all-star)

for some reason... i don't hit well w/ adam kennedy

the molina brothers and every pitcher hits well for me (clemens hit .455 for me 3 months into a season on all-star)

for some reason... i don't hit well w/ adam kennedy

Speaking of pitchers ... Cole Hamels is good for me. His stats would be better than they are but the Marlins RF took away a HR from me!

Archived