MVP 07 Patch Released

Pirate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to reinstall 07 mod. The game would not start, it went to the griffey start-up screen and would just crash, couldn't figure it out or fix it. I abandoned all hope and reinstalled.

Same problem with pitch meter being stuck behind the baserunner HUD.

Only happens when runners on base and facing a left handed hitter.

everything else working perfect.

installer ... perfect.

fixes to cyber faces ... perfect.

Great job !!

(fix pitch meter asap please :-))

will the new patch allow you to have a balanced schedule (playing all 29 teams during the season in a dynasty) as proposed by compmaniac's balanced schedule tool?

Or will the 07 maker tool still rely on the scheule.big it creates, and not allow you to replace it with a schedule.big file that can be created with compmaniac's tool?

will the new patch allow you to have a balanced schedule (playing all 29 teams during the season in a dynasty) as proposed by compmaniac's balanced schedule tool?

Or will the 07 maker tool still rely on the scheule.big it creates, and not allow you to replace it with a schedule.big file that can be created with compmaniac's tool?

NO

YES

and it is staying that way

KGbaseball, if I download and install your roster PLUS into the patched mvp07 will there be chances of cyberfaces being misplaced?

The patch is great and I'd hate to mess up cyberfaces again now that they are fixed "-)

QUESTION 2: the guy above said somthing about replace igshapes file with original from disk to fix the pitch meter problem... Will this cause me to lose any other features of the mvp07 mod?

Is there any chance I could get just the new cyberface of Buddy Bell? Thanks for the 07 Mod, it's terriffic. No complaints, it's all very workable. I had two stadium crashed, Arlington and Anaheim, but I just put in the originals, everything works fine.

kraw, the patch isn't working for me. The schedule.big file in the datadatabase folder is never replaced by the new schedule.big file that gets extracted to the main MVP Baseball folder, even after I run the 07 maker tool. Is it my fault? What am I doing wrong?

to fix the pitch meter just replace the contents of the igshapes folder with the ones from your original disc it worked for me

This didn't work for me. I know there is a fix over at eamods, but I use two different views when I'm pitching and batting so that won't work either.

All the faces should be fine. I used the plusmaker utility that came with the 07 mod to align everyone's cyberface correctly.

after installing your latest plus rosters I noticed that Abraham Nunez's cyber face gets misplaced.

after installing your latest plus rosters I noticed that Abraham Nunez's cyber face gets misplaced.

That was my fault, I forgot to swap Geary & Nunez's face ids in the plusmaker utility kg used to update his latest rosters, I guess it will be fixed in the next kg roster update

Archived