MVP 07 Patch Released

Pirate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My uniform update will overwrite all existing uniforms at the uniform select screen, so I don't know how this will work out in terms of compatibility.

Can you explain that furthur? Where do I put the uniforms when it is installed? and Which one is 1x uniform? Link plz? ^^

The patch has roster problems. I've abandoned the patch, but I need 1 thing: Face # for J.Baker and A.Sanchez so I can use them from the patch models.big for the original MVP07 models.big. And anyone adding faces to their models.big, you gotta use tywiggins Models.big Updater. It's one of the best mods I've ever had the chance to use!

gmm, now it doesn't seem like the fix but Trues datafile is causing the crash, which is weird cause I've used Trues datafile before and it worked perfectly fine.

I posted the following in a different thread, b/c I somehow managed to miss the existance of this thread. So, since I still have no answer, I will re-post it here (where it should've been in the first place):

I can't find an answer for this anywhere else, even tho I'm SURE it's been asked... so I'll ask it here and hope for the best:

... I FINALLY installed the "#1" patch to fix the initial issues with the 07 mod... then I noticed there's a P2 patch on EAmods (a newer version of the patch, I assume), so I installed it too (after the first one was done).

Then I tried to run the game again, and it crashed to desktop at the Griffey loading screen (about 50% thru load).

It was working fine before the patche(s).... any clue?

I looked thru the patch thread on EAmods and the MVP07 thread here and didn't see any answer for this.

Thanks for any help. I'm pretty sad I can't play anymore.

EDIT: I forgot to mention...

I had a problem getting the latest TotalMLB from KC to install, and it was an installer issue, since I was not installed in a default directory name.

Could this problem (for me and for others) be caused if I'm not in a directory named "MVP Baseball 2005" ??? Because MY install is in:

"E:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2007"

Maybe?

and then

tried simply renaming the "E:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2007" folder to "E:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005" and then running the patch, then renaming it to "E:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2007" and then running the game... but...

...no success. So I'm guessing it's not the folder name causing the problem. Unless it has to be on C: drive... which I doubt.

This is REALLY frustrating. I've been playing the 07 mod pretty much daily since it came out, and then I install the patch (mainly to fix cyberface issues)... and now I can't play at all.

Boo!

ok, two things on this patch:

1. The game crashes now everytime when i try to get it started. can someone tell me why or pm me about how to make the game work again?

2. carlos gomez (mets of prospect) still have the wrong face.

but it´s still a nice job you modders do here :attention:

1. The game crashes now everytime when i try to get it started. can someone tell me why or pm me about how to make the game work again?

I have the same problem. I had no problems with the actual functionality of the 07 modded game BEFORE the patch - just cyberface issues, etc. So I installed the patch to fix them. Now? Can't even play the game. lol. (See post above yours).

I will definately let you, and everyone else, know if I find any kind of solution.

I have the same problem. I had no problems with the actual functionality of the 07 modded game BEFORE the patch - just cyberface issues, etc. So I installed the patch to fix them. Now? Can't even play the game. lol. (See post above yours).

I will definately let you, and everyone else, know if I find any kind of solution.

I don't know WHY or WHAT could've been different, but I uninstalled my MVP07 modded version of the game. I then RE-INSTALLED it, into a default directory "2005" in the path instead of "2007." Then I installed KC's 1x uniforms. Then I installed the latest MVP07 patch from eamods.com.

Everything seems to work fine.

So I dunno when/how something got messed up - but starting fresh fixed it.

However, I now have 2 questions:

1. Does anybody have True's (or someone else's) fix to move the pitching meter to where it won't interfere, or did the patch fix that (I use the behind-the-pitcher camera)?

2. Did the patch do anything to the uniforms at all, that would require me to reinstall KC's 1x uniforms?

Thanks!

First off, thanks for the hard work, this mod is excellent.

I apologize if this has been brought up, but I've noticed since the patch, if a left handed pitcher is on the mound, and there are runners on base, the overlay showing the bases/runners is on top of the pitch meter. Just thought Id let you know. Thanks again!

First off, thanks for the hard work, this mod is excellent.

I apologize if this has been brought up, but I've noticed since the patch, if a left handed pitcher is on the mound, and there are runners on base, the overlay showing the bases/runners is on top of the pitch meter. Just thought Id let you know. Thanks again!

Trues released a fix for this situation.

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3820.html

Archived