Put Talent into Action--A Seattle Mariners Dynasty

endeavor

Will the Mariners make the Playoffs?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Ok, I am set for my 2007 Seattle Mariners Dynasty. Spring Training concluded, I'd appreciate anybody who follows my season... Check out the interview with Richie Sexson :twocents:

www.dynastymanager.com/dm360.cgi?u=endeavor&s=mlb

Bravo! Here's hoping the real-life M's get off to an equally strong start (and may the weather on Opening Day be filled with "beautiful sunshine and a clear sky"). Since the sun doesn't usually show itself around here till sometime after the 4th of July, I think I'll live vicariously through your dynasty. You're off to a great start!

Thank You guys! I appreciate it. Oly, nice of you to check in as well, the sunshine is more wish thinking but for opening day, I thought I'll do it :biglaff:

Thanks guys, I will have more soon!

I was wondering if you upgraded for $8 or did you just stick with the free one?

Man, I wish I could remember! I made the switch to DM 360 so long ago, if I paid anything, it was no more than $ 5.

By the way, the developing story revolving around Ichiro's "alleged outburst" continues :rocklicker:

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dm360.cgi?u=endeavor&s=mlb

I got one bad comment on my DM360 page, wish I had waited for my second article to be done...Just took too long in between, so it looked like the story was as it stood then.

It seems like you paid like 8 bucks for it because you got the quote and the custom side bar, am I not right?

I really don't remember, since it has been more than a year. Maybe it was $8, it is entirely possible. I do have all the options DM 360 offers available to me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With all the new additions now available in the downloading section (Patch 2, 8.2 Rosters, etc. etc.) I can officially declare my Mariners Dynasty as dead. There are just too many cool new things to ignore. While waiting for the aforementioned mods, I had a chance to really figure out my All-Star slider settings situation. What can I say, I am 100% set to start a new Dynasty and this time it will last...at least one entire season. I don't expect too much following in the beginning since I have disappointed in the past by not sticking with my Mariners Dynasty. Long story short, the thread for my new Dynasty, explaining the details will appear shortly, but I can already tell you now, it is a team from the NATIONAL LEAGUE and not really considered a title contender :)

Archived