Sean O's Kingdome

Sean O

Just uploading the re-released files now. I fixed the weird missing texture problem in the kingdome, and Arlington day is actually Arlington day now.

And, as personal message to mweber721, you can go f u c k yourself. Why don't you learn how to do something constructive instead of being a jerkoff. Don't bother downloading or commenting on anything else released from this site; you don't deserve it.

I'm seriously burnt out from looking at oedit now after these parks, no thanks to kids like mweber, so I wouldn't expect to see me releasing anything soon. Enjoy.

Thanks Sean O. Your work is appreciated. This modding stuff

is very trying. For every uni, stadium, audio, pic, file, etc. you see much

is left on the cutting floor...and much time is spent to get each and every

single mod out. A Thank You to ALL modders!

Sean, I couldn't agree more. I posted my own review, for what it's worth.

On another note, do you have any particular team's uniform history you'd like to see done? I'll be posting the final screens of my Brewers project shortly.

Sean, I couldn't agree more. I posted my own review, for what it's worth.

On another note, do you have any particular team's uniform history you'd like to see done? I'll be posting the final screens of my Brewers project shortly.

I forget, are you working on the Royals? I figured it would be apropos given your name.

I guess the Astros have the most interesting uniform history, right?

Well, fizzjob has already pretty much covered the Astros', er, colorful history and is working on the Braves and White Sox. I've already done the Blue Jays and need to test the late '90s Brewers before I release their history pack...next I'm working on the Angels, Orioles, Cubs and Mariners.

As far as the Royals, spungo has done a few of them, and I've done a late '70s version. I might go back to them after the others. I don't think anybody's covered the BoSox yet, so I'll try to get to them as well.

Red Sox would be great, especially when they went to weird ones back in the 20's and 30's. Also, I think the Dodgers are fascinating, going from pinstripes to the green of 1934 (?) to the classic blue and white.

I agree as well. I have attempted simple things like combining uniforms together from different eras into one team package, and I needed to ask for help. What you do is incredible, don't even pay attention to a selfish and lazy idiot , who can only tear things down. This game wound never be as goos as it is now if more people were like him, instead of good contributors like all of you modders.

Thanks again,

PGD44

• 2 months later...

The Graphics in the stadium are great.....EXCEPT on Replays and warming up guys, and when you hit Hr's, the crowd vanishes for 2 seconds. Othewise Great Job, I parked one in the RF Upperdeck with JR :)

Archived