Twins concept jersey

philliesphan18

Not to bad Abc....I am liking it a lot. Like the avatar too, by the way.

Which one are you talking about? The torre one or the cyclops one? It's kind of confusing because I think the servers aren't set to daylight savings time yet. Either way, thanks! :cyclops:

Anyway, should I add the piping? I guess I'll put it into the game as it is, and see how it looks.

So far I've gone ultra-simple, but I might add some white piping on the shirt:

JERF.jpg

LEGB.jpg

You should mask over the stirrups so they aren't visible. But otherwise, it looks nice.

I think i'll do it anyway just for the heck of it. Anyway, if you don't already knwo, my computer plays the games fine, but right now has a messed up video card, so if somebody could take some screenshots (preferably one fielding, one batting, and possibly one manager) so I know how they'll look on a normal screen. (With me, every thing's about 3 or 4 times brighter.) Obviously, not every thing's completely done to my utmost satisfaction, but it's good enough. thanks a lot to whoever can do this!

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=WMYNB6OJ

Thanks a lot DJ! A couple of little adjustments, and it should be on the DL.

edit: actually, DJ, if you (or anyone else) could take a few more screens after I fix a few stuff, that would be great. :cyclops:

Thanks a lot DJ! A couple of little adjustments, and it should be on the DL.

edit: actually, DJ, if you (or anyone else) could take a few more screens after I fix a few stuff, that would be great. :cyclops:

That's fine. My wife is working this evening, so I have nothing but time...

Can you make the numbers on the back white with a dark blue outline?

And could you also test out what a dark blue undershirt would look like?

Yeah, sure, I was going to mess around with the text anyway since I knew it didn't fit. I'll upload the current version for now and work on the text and undershirt.

Archived