Cyberface Crashes

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think there are still a lot of players who when they get in the game, it crashes. This has happened to me about 5 times. One I know of is Adam Loewen and another I think is Andy Sisco. Is this just happening to me?

(Yes I didn't install the fix)

Okay - first of all - I'm sorry about bumping - I know it isn't the best way to go about things but I really don't have another choice because I have no idea what to do and I would like to continue my dynasty.

Now with the formalities out of the way...

Does anyone know anything about this problem?

For more info - Break Out the Homer Hankies - A 2007 Twins Dynasty

It's pretty hard to pinpoint what causing a crash with the 07mod, because there are so many things modded. I played my first 15 or so games without a hitch, then started crashing in ATL.

I thought it was the grass mod I installed recently, but after uninstalling it, it crashed again, so it wasn't the grass changer. I then installed 1x uniforms and was able to get through the game without a crash. Not sure if that will fix it for good though.

I don't really think it has to do with the speed of your computer. I have a pretty strong pc also. Remember though, MVP was coded around the default texture level.

Yes, modders have been able to enhance those textures, and they look great, but the more files you enhance, and the more files you add to the game, mvp (not the computer) might have a toguh time handling them, and from time to time may hiccup.

Again, I'm not saying it isn't the cyberface, but unless a bunch of people report the same issue, it just hard to say.

Archived