Strange Happenings

philliesphan18

I played a game Marlins @ Phillies a few weeks ago. Delgado was playing first for the Marlins (yeah, I know... it was in a dynasty that I started with a group of 2005 rosters). Anyhow, Delgado couldn't get an out at first base. Whether he got the ball on his own or another fielder threw it to him, anytime he touched the bag, the umpire called the runner safe (and he was definately touching the bag - I watched the replay in disbelief multiple times). My first baseman was fine. It was pretty bizarre, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Talk about homer umpires.

• 1 year later...

So I'm playing the Twins with the Yanks and i decide to bench Derek Jeter, so I look over to the bench and guess who is managing the team, Jeter!! lol its hilarious to see Jeter call for relievers and argue with the umpire. jetermgr.jpg?t=1218783935

So I'm playing the Twins with the Yanks and i decide to bench Derek Jeter, so I look over to the bench and guess who is managing the team, Jeter!! lol its hilarious to see Jeter call for relievers and argue with the umpire. jetermgr.jpg?t=1218783935
That if I am not mistaken is a cyberface issue.

Archived