Should I accept this trade in fantasy baseball?

Sandlot

I'd take it in a second. While Prince will probably have a great year, Giambi alone will probably be better in every category except batting average. Bill Hall is what should really make this deal. He'll hit 25+ homeruns no problem, and steal around 10 bags for you. Also, the fact that he has 3b, SS, and soon OF eligibility, this deal is a no brainer.

I have Prince Fielder and they are offering me Giambi and Bill Hall, I'm not sure what to do because Fielder could have a monster year, but so could Giambi.

Jesus, why can't I get these trade offers? This is about as bad as last year's offer to me, chone figgins for carlos beltran. Beltran managed to lead my team in virtually everything all year afterwards, and figgins tanked.

Accept it, obv.

• 2 months later...

Thanks a lot guys! I knew I should have kept Prince, I had him on my team last year while he was a rook.

"I'd accept that even if I was only offered Bill Hall"

Pardon me?

Kind of weird how your prespectives change in so little time. When I read this without looking at the dates, I said, "obviously not, Fielder's having a monster year" - but then I realized that only 2 months ago, I would've have said to accept the deal. That's baseball for 'ya.

Archived