First Cyber attempt

sully04

bonserlk1.png

This this the first time I've ever done this, so be gentle. I'm fairly satisfied with a first attempt. Obviously a few things need work, but any useful advice you've got would be much appreciated. It looks enough like Boof that I'll probably use it.

that's actually pretty dang good for your first one. good work.

if anything, i noticed that he should have a little bit more skin between his mustache and his nose. other than that, you might be able to get a better hair texture, but otherwise great work.

lol, I used David Wells as a base and so I cut and pasted Joe Nathans Hair onto his skull. Thanks homer. I know the nostrils also need some work. Thanks for praise, I'll never be Jogar but if I can make a few for my own uses I'd be happy.

lol, I used David Wells as a base and so I cut and pasted Joe Nathans Hair onto his skull. Thanks homer. I know the nostrils also need some work. Thanks for praise, I'll never be Jogar but if I can make a few for my own uses I'd be happy.

not everyone needs to be jogar to make good faces. look around and you'll see what i mean. believe me, it will get better with practice. just not overnight. it's a great start so don't underestimate yourself.

lol thanks. I wasnt underestimating. It was more a joke, and a tribute, but thanks for the vote of confidence. If anybody else has anything to say, Id appreciate it, not that I dont appreciate Homer, but a variety of oppinions is welcome.

Archived